Whispering Sam Might Be TRUE

ST4RPL4YA

Ok I have been reading through some of the code and i found something interesting...

playsoundatposition( "zmb_samantha_whispers", (0,0,0) );

This line comes AFTER the earthquake and BEFORE sam screams.

Has anyone heard what she is whispering there is usually alot of noise while this is happening so it could have easily been missed.

one other thing I have only been able to view codes posted and i would like to see ALL the files that are incorporated with ascension if someone could tell me how i would go about getting these files. that would be greatly appreciated and brains would be awarded :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that whisper code is for when she says (come find me). i think the myster man easter egg is over.... but a lil off topic i have seen during the loading screen it says Something about your aimer (If friends are green and enemys are red. What dose blue mean?) it could just be for the old maps like kino or five because i have seen dead ops tips pop up before playing on ascension. so mabey whatever turns blue u shoot with the death mechine. yea sorry for going off topic

but a lil off topic i have seen during the loading screen it says Something about your aimer (If friends are green and enemys are red. What dose blue mean?)

when you upgrade the ballistic knife and get the refibulator the aimer turns blue to revive teammates =D

that whisper code is for when she says (come find me). i think the myster man easter egg is over.... but a lil off topic i have seen during the loading screen it says Something about your aimer (If friends are green and enemys are red. What dose blue mean?) it could just be for the old maps like kino or five because i have seen dead ops tips pop up before playing on ascension. so mabey whatever turns blue u shoot with the death mechine. yea sorry for going off topic

I Think It Turns Blue If Your In A Party With Someone XD

Well you know some people say its been debunked but how can it be its right in the code i dont think this easter egg is finished i think people are giving up WAY to easily sure theyve been throwing theories around for 2 months but still "come find me" is pretty obvious that something is supposed to be going on after or during the 90 DMs

when you upgrade the ballistic knife and get the refibulator the aimer turns blue to revive teammates =D

I thought it was also green when trying to revive your teammate with ballistic knife. i just played a whole match with that weapon and could almost swear it was green

and to still be on topic:

a lot of people don't believe that the whisper is real, maybe this will withdraw their conclusions.

a lot of people don't believe that the whisper is real, maybe this will withdraw their conclusions.

As there are people who believe that it is not real, there are also people who believe it is real. :/

Also, I don't think there's anything after the Death Machines. People just won't accept the fact that Treyarch gave us a crappy reward they thought was decent for all that work.

As there are people who believe that it is not real, there are also people who believe it is real. :/

Also, I don't think there's anything after the Death Machines. People just won't accept the fact that Treyarch gave us a crappy reward they thought was decent for all that work.

well we never got any rewards before and its like the song on nuketown we could just play the single player level and listen to it there

There is supposed to be a secret weapon that you can get on the multiplayer map Summit. During the pre-release of black ops im not sure but someone said there is a secret weapon in a cubby hole where the jammer is hidden BUT no-one is able to find it.

There is supposed to be a secret weapon that you can get on the multiplayer map Summit. During the pre-release of black ops im not sure but someone said there is a secret weapon in a cubby hole where the jammer is hidden BUT no-one is able to find it.

I heard it was actually a turret hidden in the map. Also Debunked

y1OxSPldbp8

I can't help but feel that the 'come find me' is more of a taunt, maybe at Richtofen, and could maybe be a teaser of things to come...

We now know that you can actually get to the 'plain' that Sam is on, so maybe the story of the next map is based more on Gersch devices and going after Sam. Just a thought...