GAINT zombie on ascension in the swamp..!

lpzzy18

ohk so me and my buddy he was split screening, were at round 29 he ran to the swamp to hit the box it was in the far room i hear him say oh shoot and is like omg there is a huge zombie coming threw a window i thougt he was going down so i threw a black hole he came running back to phd flopper and i never seen the thing but i belive he was telling the truth by the sound his voice...! _----- any one else experience this please tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I actually feel dumber just by reading your post.Like this dude said,

if you were split screening why didn't you just look at his screen? some people are horrible liars but this person is just horrible

So just stop lying. Haha or at least be good at it before you start trolling on some forum.

ohk so me and my buddy he was split screening, were at round 29 he ran to the swamp to hit the box it was in the far room i hear him say oh shoot and is like omg there is a huge zombie coming threw a window i thougt he was going down so i threw a black hole he came running back to phd flopper and i never seen the thing but i belive he was telling the truth by the sound his voice...! _----- any one else experience this please tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

there is no fucking giant zombie or juggs zombie its a dumb idea, where are you going to get a giant and turn it into a zombie?!?!?!?! dumb fucking idea....

i saw this giant zombie. no need to flame this guy. it must be a glitch or bug i was on the platform by flopper and there was a ton of zombs coming and just like in the normal groups there was one like three times the size normal zombies, it was a two shot kill so it must just be a bug. no godzilla zombies.

i saw this giant zombie. no need to flame this guy. it must be a glitch or bug i was on the platform by flopper and there was a ton of zombs coming and just like in the normal groups there was one like three times the size normal zombies, it was a two shot kill so it must just be a bug. no godzilla zombies.

It's just strange that on a forum full of people that play Zombies all the time that no one else is experiencing this "zombie glitch". I'm sure someone else would have posted something if they did. I'm sceptical until I see it for myself.

I heard that you can find the swamp by using the mg42 PaP'd, while juggling your perks. You then have to get Persona 3's evoker PaP that and then taking out your cod BO disk. You will then recieve a troll vacine.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

On a serious note please don't lie on a find on this site, we have som many things to keep teack of, theres so many that are all theories please,please,please understand were hear to get a grasp of cod zombies mode in a organized fassion. Don't take the flame too personally, just understand that we are all just a bit annoyed at this stuff.