Final Easter Egg Step:A New Idea that really makes sense.

Hey everybody.

I've followed these forums for a long time now and something occurred to me about the latest easter egg on Ascension.

1. As we all know, the Gersch device opens up a black hole into another dimension.

2. We have heard Sam say "come find me" when we throw a Gersch Device

3. We throw the Gersch at the final node and shoot it etc. activating what thus far seems to be the "final step" (where Sam screams, the Casimeer Mech. node disappears, and the four players recieve death machines...)

4. With the death machines, we cannot access any of the special items and/or grenades... most importantly the Gersch device.

MY THEORY:

Right before the death machines are placed into our hands after completing the "final, but maybe not actually final step"....

-Throw a second Gersch device.

-Recieve the death machines.

-Hit A and jump into the black hole with the death machines.

Have fun with Sam. :!:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not agree AT ALL, first I think this as already been talked about second, you can't kill Sam it would end the nazis zombies saga, do you think Treyarch is that dumb?

I dont think it would end Nazi Zombies because there could be twists and turns along the way and somebody other than sam might exist.

The problem is, sam doesn't say that -- it's been debunked... I've done the egg multiple times and have YET to hear it... I heard it once on a video that ended up just being some back ground sounds.

The second problem is.... nothing in the code says anything about spawning any sorts of bosses or add equipment or let alone anything beyond the Death Machines...

The easter egg is done IMO...

.. let me say this part again..

1 week to solve the easter egg, 1.2months to find a missing step? Yea... right..

The problem is, sam doesn't say that -- it's been debunked... I've done the egg multiple times and have YET to hear it... I heard it once on a video that ended up just being some back ground sounds.

The second problem is.... nothing in the code says anything about spawning any sorts of bosses or add equipment or let alone anything beyond the Death Machines...

The easter egg is done IMO...

.. let me say this part again..

1 week to solve the easter egg, 1.2months to find a missing step? Yea... right..

true

If you;re the only one who's debunked this then that's not enough to confirm she doesn't say anything. There has to be a general consensus for either side on the matter b/c there are more people who say they hear it and less (from what I can find) that can't hear anything.

It might just be you who can't hear it.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7907

I am not saying Sam says "come find me" when you get the death machines.

I am saying it can be heard any time that the Gersch is deployed, whether or not all the Easter egg steps occur.

Its the same concept as when Dempsy throws the device, and no matter what the situation, has been heard to say "Say hello to Sam for me."

For all I know, if you jump into the black hole with the death machines, something entirely different happens that doesn't involve Sam. She was just the first thing that came to mind because she is screaming. I mean, maybe it is the man we helped divert all the power to. Who knows?

Only Treyarch does until we delve into this further.

If it were that easy, I guarentee someone would have found it by now to be honest.

At this point, I'd say if Treyarch is playing on having one more zombie map per map pack, they definitely aren't going to reveal Sam until they decide they are done with making zombie maps altogether.

I've posted this in several threads now, but I'll post it again;

Treyarch wouldn't be that anti-climatic with such a big easter egg. I believe we will learn more about this egg and possibly continue the rest of it in the next map. Once Sam says "Come Find Me" that's it. It's more than likely another "To Be Continued so we can make more money easier" cliffhanger.

If it were that easy, I guarentee someone would have found it by now to be honest.

At this point, I'd say if Treyarch is playing on having one more zombie map per map pack, they definitely aren't going to reveal Sam until they decide they are done with making zombie maps altogether.

I've posted this in several threads now, but I'll post it again;

Treyarch wouldn't be that anti-climatic with such a big easter egg. I believe we will learn more about this egg and possibly continue the rest of it in the next map. Once Sam says "Come Find Me" that's it. It's more than likely another "To Be Continued so we can make more money easier" cliffhanger.

Yeah, you do have a very good point. Ascension is not the last of the maps to come out, so obviously the final showdown would not happen.

It could be possible that we would get a little teaser...

ok but if she actually said that and did the theory what if you get a glimpse of sam rictofen says something then she teleports you back to the map that would be awesome.

I'm not asking for the grand finale, but it may be something short and sweet like the film clips in Kino, and maybe hint at the future of the maps... something to spice up the story line.

I'd just like to put a nail in the coffin of this theory about jumping into the black hole with the death machine.

Jumping into the black hole of a gersch requires you to sprint, and then dive. If you don't sprint then dive, you just land on the other side as though it wasn't there.

As you can't sprint when you have a death machine, I'd say it's pretty impossible to dive through the black hole a gersch device creates

I'd just like to put a nail in the coffin of this theory about jumping into the black hole with the death machine.

Jumping into the black hole of a gersch requires you to sprint, and then dive. If you don't sprint then dive, you just land on the other side as though it wasn't there.

As you can't sprint when you have a death machine, I'd say it's pretty impossible to dive through the black hole a gersch device creates

I'd just like to take a hammer and remove that nail, because you can indeed jump through the black hole that a Gersch device creates with a Death Machine and teleport to another part of the map.

All you need to do is walk and jump into it; I don't know where you got the idea that only a dive-to-prone would teleport you.

I'd just like to take a hammer and remove that nail, because you can indeed jump through the black hole that a Gersch device creates with a Death Machine and teleport to another part of the map.

All you need to do is walk and jump into it; I don't know where you got the idea that only a dive-to-prone would teleport you.

I will take that nail from you, and put it in the correct place:

You CAN teleport through the Gersch device with a DM...just jump. I have tested this both at the end of the final weapon explosion in freeing him...and throwing one just before we get the DM and jumping through it. You simply teleport to one of the random locations...that is all.

[brains] to SteelSpiritPenitent for the witty unnailing of another...

If you;re the only one who's debunked this then that's not enough to confirm she doesn't say anything. There has to be a general consensus for either side on the matter b/c there are more people who say they hear it and less (from what I can find) that can't hear anything.

It might just be you who can't hear it.

Thats fair, excpet its not that I can't hear it.. considering I have 3 Front Speakers, 2 rear and one sub built into my couch... My sound system is disgusting... I have just NEVER heard her say this, EVER?!

I have seen ONE video showing the sound, but it only sounds like it COULD be and doesnt sound like it IS... I cant argue it being debunked at this point I'll agree to that, but you also havent shown me proof that it DOES exist other than the already posted video which is already up for discussion.

:( I don't know!!! lol..

I apologise for my ignorance... and aparent inability to jump into black holes.

I have tried several times (without death machines) to jump into the black hole without diving and just ended up with a face full of zombies on the other side.

I've only ever managed to dive through.

I promise never to play with nails again

What I think is going to happen is that there is more easter eggs but not about this mystery guy.......They would most prob hear more about this guy in the next map they make that is if they make a new one....I Don't think you can do anything to do with the death machines just kill zombies........but have anyone tried going up on the lunar lander with the death machines?

What I think is going to happen is that there is more easter eggs but not about this mystery guy.......They would most prob hear more about this guy in the next map they make that is if they make a new one....I Don't think you can do anything to do with the death machines just kill zombies........but have anyone tried going up on the lunar lander with the death machines?

Listen to the radios...the person in question is Gersch