Kino Der Toten Posters,More than meets the eye

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

I have been thinking a lot about the Kino Der Toten poster's. No one has figured them out yet and they play a key role in the story line. One also relates to Gersh and samantha the best theory i have heard was "Gersch somehoe goaayt to sams horealm and sam trapped him there". No really thats more or less the best i have heard no one has ANY ides's it seems. I will start with the Posters.

Faust

Faust is a Movie about a man who sells his soul to the Devil in return for Courage and more. When the Mans time is up the Devil comes to get his end of the bargain but the Man is not having it. They have a bit of a fight or something and then the Man wins and keeps his soul. Does this ring any bells? Go back to one of the Radio's in Ascension. We see that Gersch (Or Yuri i forget who it was) goes back to his boss after he was fired. He craves Revenge and he has found a way to do it. With him he brings a mystery box. Gersch (Or Yuri) made a deal with the wrong Devil also known as Samantha. He was mad with anger and did not consider this deal at all. He agreed to join the Aether realm and be with Sam if Sam helped him get Revenge. Back to him he walks into his boss's office with the box and after a quick conversation opens the box. Samantha makes a Bear with a sickel come out and choke his Boss with it. Gersh is delighted to see his boss like this but then Screams when he releases his fate. Now just like the Faust movie he escapes Sam with the help of the four heroes. That is what the Movie Faust is referring to and is why it is scattered along Kino in numerous places.

Pygmalion

I really do not have much to say about this Poster but i recently translated the text on it and i found it was very interesting as it seemed to reflect on alot of theories. Translated it read " He created her but he had no idea the power she had" Now if that is not a reference to Samantha then i dont know what is. The Theory this is hinting at is that Samantha was a experiment herself. We know that Maxis did not like Sophia distracting him from her work but still said she was pretty. It is very likely that they had sex before Maxis transferring her to the Asylum and there she was pregnant. Maxis was VERY concentrated with his work and a child was not what he wanted. He then decided to add that child to a twisted experiment to help win the war. That twisted Experiment is Samantha.

Die Bismark

Die Bismark i have even less to talk about. It was a ship which sunk off the english coast and is most likely referencing that a map will be there soon. There is also a bill board in Der reise which shows a ship and a sign for England. This does not have much signifiance

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deep post is deep

hey kid....catch [brains]

english coast eh? remember those signs in der reise?

maybe where going to a boat....

could happen....using the rusulka map..

Die Bismark reminds me of Twilight. One of the people on there look like Edward Cullen. LoL.
removed

yea, remove the comment pl0x....just makes you look like a giant asshat

The Twilight post ruined it? i would say the twilight post and the 6 other off-topic replies... just ignore useless posts - posting more offtopic ain't gonna help this thread...

on-topic nao ;):

have you looked at the other movie-posters thread? since you created a new thread i guess no -> http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5023

this is some nice research you have done but this is all made up by you, isn't it? if not i would love to hear more about your theories and connecting the poster stories with sam, gersch and zombie-plot...

since there are posters in EVERY room in Kino i think they mean something...

Wow, that twilight comment did fuck this thread up, sorry for OP

Not my problem. Die Bismark doesn't have any "significance", As was stated. So neither does the Twilight post. I don't see anyone else making an in depth discussion. :facepalm:

Since we don't know much about the background of Sam, It's possible that the baby cries that you hear in Verruckt could be her. Interesting concept that you thought of regarding that. I don't know, But it seems that Dr. Maxis is actually quite a doting father because he tries to protect his daughter from the experimental projects taking place in his work, So I don't think that he would want to abandon her so to speak. But, We don't know much about Samantha's background. We will see I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

If this theory is correct then Verruckt woud be before Der Riese, but how did sam get to Der Riese from verruckt if maxis didnt want her there.

Edit- sorry justt read the experiment part but sam seems normal in the Der Riese radios before shs dead and their is nothing pointing to her being experimented on

Hi guys just letting u know the Kino Bismark Poster is a reference to the Call of Duty 1 single player level 'Tirpitz'. Three Commandos: You the player, WW2 Captain Price, and another british commando infiltrate this sister ship of the Bismark to aqquire Intel Manifests and detonate charges in the Munition Room. Dressed up as germans they infiltrate the ship using forged papers and dodgey german accents. and go about their business first stop was the munition room. the infiltration goes as planned until they meet a guard post right outside the munition chamber. theyre cover was blown and price had to shoot the man before he alarmed the ship. unfortunately for our heroes the alarm goes off and the ship quickly mobilised their defense troops. they planted the C-4 as quick as they could and ran through the maze of the bulkheads upward to the command tower on the ship to grab the intel and send a radio message that their mission was complete. Captain price however did not survive the mad dash upwards to the deck he got killed by one of the guards almost straight away after leaving the munition chambers.

You the hero are left to finish the mission while the other commando waits in a german pt boat to pick u up once ur done.

You grabbed the intel and shot alot of guards before finally making it safely off the ship just in time before it blows up.

heres a pic for some proof :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us