This video has all of our answers, No really it does UPDATED

Elwood

::UPDATE:

After posting this last night ive seen more then enough proof that the easter egg continues.

What gave it away?

The scientists were trying to perfect gravity, making a black hole to shift and bend time.

The nazi occupied german scientists CLEARLY STATE THAT IF YOU GIVE THE BELL DEVICE TOO MUCH POWER IT WILL EXPLODE.

- Albert Einstein (he is german if you didnt know)

That being said the death machines your team gets , You cannot run and your moving slow, This ended your chance to finish the easter egg.

Im almost positive that others know about this but if you dont, now you do.

If you DONT OVERPOWER IT, Youll hear somebody talking and say that if you continue to screw up IT WILL BLOW UP

I have NOT seen anybody post or say anything about this but it is true and DIFFERENT THINGS ARE SAID EVERYTIME YOU DONT GIVE IT ENOUGH POWER.

That being found and said, I think you really do need the ballistic knife. It does revive team mates when its packed up.

So if your trying to save somebody, That would be what i would do. Screw quick revive.

Oh thats another hint- Quick revive is NOT USED IN THE WHOLE EGG, Hence the ballistic knife a better chance of revival.

-----------------------------------

Please watch this. And tell me your take.

From Wonder waffles to kashmir devices to nazi's building a black hole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c2fRQS ... DDCA2CF6B4

.::EDIT::.

I dont care if this was posted, it never got bumped and i never seen it therefore anything about this is new to me and others.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It even talks about a lady telling the germans a secret designate number code.

This is another refference to Ascension....

The girls smoking a cig and shes like... Ascension ...7....5....8...2 ( #'s are an example )

As i do more and more research its bending closer and closer to what could be solved.

Atleast i think so ;s

.::EDIT::.

Here are the exact numbers to the opening black ops ascension screen.

7-15-1-2-19-7-25-6-13-6-7-15-14-0

I have yet to decode the code unless its already been solved.

.::EDIT2::.

At around 1:00-2:00 in the video The man clearly explains that "The bell" Aka wonder machine

can make things dissapear and reappear.

This is rather a good find because, Your giving the device alot of power with your weapons. And the germans clearly said that the device needed to harnest a massive amount of energy to work.

So what if at the end of what we already know till the death machine part, what if what i had posted early may in fact be correct, The death machines are to make you move much slower to FIND what reappeared on the map.

.::EDIT3::.

During this small video it shows the flytrap (lander pad) And a flying device rising from it (The lander), GOING INTO A BLACKHOLE. (gersh) anybody ever try to throw a gersh on the lander and take off with the death machines?

Anybody wanna gimmie your take on this.

This is all facts about linking are history to a video game easter egg.

It's really something

Yes indeed there is something still to be done, since the 90 Second DM's wouldnt make sense since I bet no-one can do this in a middle of a round so... There is something..

And I remember a video where a guy went to PaP Room and the room started shakeing when you went near PaP... Maybe there is something.... Cant find a link to it, sorry but it is posted on the forums somewhere...

And then I just noticed an interesting thing ( Or it was interesting if you ask me ) on a one video, heres the link;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmylUZJE ... re=related

Go to 2.26 and see something is in the air, something flashing? Not the generator, thats a normal thing but there is something white or yellow flashing.... Its a small and it disappears quite fast... But I havent seen that before...

What ya think?

I've already posted about this on my screen with HDMI cord its a little red orb right when the screen goes blue and black and you hear the screaming of somebody really pissed off

But do you see where im going with this? There is more too be found i have some thoughts i haven't shared yet, One is around this time, Its speculated that americans WERE NOT the first to be landing on the moon. We also sent a monkey too the moon. Dude if theres a damn answer its in our past im telling you right now its in the past. There was a Female German Engineer named Lunai von elbrichstein

(spell check). hence LUNA was an engineer.

I could care less if nobody wants to watch the video but, I think its amazing how well rounded treyarch has the secrets of the past in this. And ;et me tell you something Theres already a facebook petition going against treyarch. Why? Knowing money hungry people as they are....There will be another map pack that MAY continue this or hopefully will be something new.

Cause me and over 20,000 peopled liked this facebook page and thats 20,000 people who wont be buying the new map pack just to finish a easter egg when it should already be able to be done.

Why pay when you can just youtube and watch?\end

I honestly didnt see it in the video, BEcause for me i seen a redish ord in the sky WHILE the sky was blue. When the lower back down on the lander its too late too even look up.

Wait till the screen goes blue and take the lander and youll see it bright as a color of a skittle or a rainbow lol

Im only on here from now on to post thoughts, As too everytime i join a room somebody is doing the glitch and well i hope to see more of you cheating because when somebody is reknown in the xbox community your complaint for cheating will be reviewed so fast you cant even spell luna

Tell me this after this video and thread was posted, it got moved to 5 other websites.. OKay...

Now tell me this IN my history channel video IF YOU GIVE THE BELL TO MUCH POWER THE SCIENTISTS WERE BLOWING THEMSELFS UP

Giving the kashmir device too much power cancels out the easter egg

jesus god..... if your that stupid to not even notice that this entire map pack is based off our history i feel bad for you.

The game IS called black operations.

Oh and my last thing Who really gives a flying monkey that this has been posted before like seriously im really sick of people posting that then an hour later another thread with basically my description is made and im gonna be the smart one on these fourms to BUMP my posts because obviously i DONT need to keep makling 50000 threads cause i could really care less at this point its based of theories and with you just posting troll based comments about this was already said yadadadadada well if it was already said then that person made a horrible description because im really laughing here i cant stop laughing

The third reich is where our answer is

Like you people are going off this game being called ascension .... its NAZI ZOMBIES it has to do with nazi occupied germany and for me to post this video and give a description as such you should be a little more thankfull and considerate seeing as i have no brains, nor do i want brains cause all i really need is my 1 DAMN BRAIN.

too many brains means to many thoughts brewing up.

I have no problem with reposts...

Anyone who does throw a fit, should just settle down.. Newer people do NOT think to search for random ideas. If you're offended by a repeat thread, then you should go find your original thread and bump it instead of crying that you posted it...

What does everyone want that never exists on a forum? Recognition...

Good bump Elm!! I took my time and read thru this all... :)

I've already posted about this on my screen with HDMI cord its a little red orb right when the screen goes blue and black and you hear the screaming of somebody really pissed off

But do you see where im going with this? There is more too be found i have some thoughts i haven't shared yet, One is around this time, Its speculated that americans WERE NOT the first to be landing on the moon. We also sent a monkey too the moon. Dude if theres a damn answer its in our past im telling you right now its in the past. There was a Female German Engineer named Lunai von elbrichstein

(spell check). hence LUNA was an engineer.

I could care less if nobody wants to watch the video but, I think its amazing how well rounded treyarch has the secrets of the past in this. And ;et me tell you something Theres already a facebook petition going against treyarch. Why? Knowing money hungry people as they are....There will be another map pack that MAY continue this or hopefully will be something new.

Cause me and over 20,000 peopled liked this facebook page and thats 20,000 people who wont be buying the new map pack just to finish a easter egg when it should already be able to be done.

Why pay when you can just youtube and watch?\end

"Knowing money hungry people as they are..."

Talking about a Facebook petition.

Lol, your opinion is invalid.

As a business, Activision and Treyarch will continue to produce maps as long as they are profitable, but have you ever seen a video with the employees at Treyarch? They actually get excited (hiding easter eggs in XBL videos) and have taken the time to craft a story in a minigame where they didn't need to. In fact, most people don't care, but the employees are aware that some people do.

What more do you expect? This is already a huge leap as far as Nazi Zombies is concerned. We got to interact with a being other than Samantha. Besides, the map starts with him asking to be freed, which we do, and are rewarded for. Seems pretty complete to me.

I've got no problem with the information and video posted, I just think the thread title could have a better name than that. I 've seen this video before,as I'm sure alot of us have, so this video doesn't have "all our answers" for everybody ya know. But it's a good find either way.

PS try not to bump your own thread after 3 hours of no one posting on it :lol:

I have no problem with reposts...

Anyone who does throw a fit, should just settle down.. Newer people do NOT think to search for random ideas. If you're offended by a repeat thread, then you should go find your original thread and bump it instead of crying that you posted it...

What does everyone want that never exists on a forum? Recognition...

Good bump Elm!! I took my time and read thru this all... :)

or maybe instead of bumping it people should use the search function and do some research on the forum before they repost something (not saying that this is a repost). It kinda keeps everything in order so we dont have to deal with too many repost topics. Alot of the ideas are great and everyone is doing a good job on there research. Ive seen too many good posts get buried because of it.

Where are the MODERATOR'S this guy has three post's on the same thing and it is wrong quit spamming the forums the egg is over people have hade the coding for awhile, the deathmachines where the end, then we got into the big controversey over hit sam hyena not to mention the pc/ps3 update which all where just some fake treyarch fanboy's on facebook.How about you put you're self to use and go come up with some map pack 2 theorys.