Mysterious gift from SledgeHammer Games...

I have received the gift. It was a hat signed by Michael Condrey, a SledgeHammer Games magnet, a Sledgehammer games folder thing, a Call of Duty/SledgeHammer games Mouse pad, and a dollar bill. Something curios about the mouse pad, though, is that it shows little chemical things (The Hexagons) with OH on them (Hydroxide). I smell some more chemical warfare in MW3/Next COD that SHG is making...

yyjqcftxuaI

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Faker. Your just looking for attention so that people will like you. Your just recieving something from playthegame because we have seen you on there forums. gtfo

Ha! Won't you look retarded when I post the unboxing video that proves that it's from SledgeHammer Games ;) OH YEA, PIC TIME NAO!

Thumbs down for flaming?If henry Langham started back and people fought back you would thumbs them down? Llamas you are not going to get a gift of importance if at all.

Well we dont really know yet if he hasn't showed us what hes talking about do we?

stop over exaggerating and let him do his thing.

Thumbs down for flaming?If henry Langham started back and people fought back you would thumbs them down? Llamas you are not going to get a gift of importance if at all.

This is im the Members Section for a reason. I do not believe it will be of importance, I am putting this here because it is just something cool. I know it is not of importance in terms of the Zombies story/ Info on the next COD. But this is in the members section, so DO NOT all me a fake, saying I am lying. GTFO you flamer. I will put in my unboxing video, "DDanso7 is a flaming NEWB. Haha, in your face, retard."

Awesome, glad he came through for you; I like the style of hat and its nice that he took the time to sign it for you.

I dont really know about the 1 dollar bill but when I was in my teens (long time ago) an American friend of the family sent me a 2 dollar bill which I still have. He said it was a tradition they had, so maybe google it and see what comes up. I am about to do the same as your gift reminded me.

As soon as you said you had gotten a one dollar bill i found that strange, im from England so can not pick one up to examine so used trust google, and i found this

which basically says about the ILLUMINATI, and it says the 'new order of the world' in Latin a ILLUMINATI project. Not sure what this means but as its the ILLUMINATI which is all over zombies found it very intersting.

This whole evil freemasons/ illuminati has gotten well out of hand. I think you guys and ladies who are interested should take the time to look past the badly researched majority of info posted online.

For the Americans who use this site learn to take an interest and some pride in your history, Free masons played a huge part in the founding and ideals of your country.

A state seperate from religion but based on religious freedom to worship, where science was hoped to bring order from chaos. All that is now under threat and its not the freemasons who are responsible.