More whistles, and a second generator?

Playing around on ascension, and had my headphone volume extremely high. We had finished majority of the easter egg, except past collecting letters.

I was chilling out by the stamin up, and heard a whistle similar to that of the rest of the puzzle.

I looked up and to the left, on top of the building where you open the next door, and I believe I have found a generator similar to that of the one that is sucked into the gersch device for the first step. The whistle was quite evident, but I would like someone else to help confirm this.

Crappy cell phone picture to come soon.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing around on ascension, and had my headphone volume extremely high. We had finished majority of the easter egg, except past collecting letters.

I was chilling out by the stamin up, and heard a whistle similar to that of the rest of the puzzle.

I looked up and to the left, on top of the building where you open the next door, and I believe I have found a generator similar to that of the one that is sucked into the gersch device for the first step. The whistle was quite evident, but I would like someone else to help confirm this.

Crappy cell phone picture to come soon.

i want to hear the audio, could it be from the perk machine?

That thing with the hoses is not a generator it's a sump of some sorts, to transfer liquid...

But if you didn't collect the letters yet, you can hear a whistling almost everywhere on the map till the letters are used.. not just @ landers..

This sounds the most plausible, I'll have to check...

And I am quite sure that it is not from stamin up. I know the song it plays, and I like it =)

First the image doesn't work, could you work on sending it another way?

Second yeah, in case you didn't know, NGT just realeased 10 episodes from their live stream in wich they tried to debunk all the mysterys i'll get you the link for the episode regarding this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbZkqzUn ... ture=feedu

listen at about 1:50 and 3:50 , i kinda hear a howling...

Fixed, and good find my comrade!