Area 51 map Possible proof?

I was playing some solo on Ascension today,and noticed something on a bulletin board. It was a couple of pictures of a runway and airfields, and I thought, "Hey, that sort of looks like the pics of Area 51 that the Russians took via satellite in 1968.

So I fired up my capture card, took a pic, and found a pic of the satellite photos to compare. See for your self.

Original:

Ascension:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pic does resemble area 51, but when i see this, i always think of how there's that long runway when you spectate on Firing Range. And there's so many easter eggs hidden in Firing Range too, including the "Please Wait" sign from the Pack-A-Punch machine and one of Sam's teddy bears. But an Area 51 map would be SO much better than one based from Firing Range.

P.S. Does anyone else here think that some of the landscape from Firing Range resembles that of Area 51? I just noticed that...