90 seconds.....Death machines... wait a minute UPDATE W/ PIC

Elwood

At the end of the egg (as we know it) you can hear somebody scream come find me.

What if the 90 seconds you have is too really find her?

Its the only plausible thing i found too be a concern because with death machines this will be bodacious hard BECAUSE YOU CANT RUN LOL.

Making the next step a challenge.

Sorry if this was already said, Theres a massive number of people with theories could have been the same mind in a different state of body. :)

BUMP

-----------------

I posting a picture of something that stood out when i landed on the lander sometime, i had no ammo so i was in no spot to shoot it and was a little mad.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn your TV up its really quite when it happends i dont have a capture card and i dont think you want a uber shit qaulity video lol

And iv'e also seen a ton of other people post about the screams. it gets darkish blue and i do recall a small red orb flying up in the air. Cause right after we got the death machines i tried something new that i didn't think would work...... You can actually hold x to take off on the lander and thats when i noticed that thing in the sky somebody told me its the guy you save and what not....

Its just odd i was looking at the promo poster and the guy is holding a 1 handed death machine and another guy is holding a DG2 with a ballistic knife... i want that fking combo right now.

I just shat myself. ^ Nice one spencer.

Really give this some thought....

You get 4 death machines. Witch has been done as low as round 12.

There is no point in the death machines to kill.

These death machines are MADE TO SLOW YOU DOWN

You have 90 SECONDS To obtain the next node.

I think im gonna do this egg over, and over, and over Just walking around the map trying to hear the whistle/ howling noise because IMO This has got to be the best theory that i have seen on here in the past month

More hide and seek with Sam......maybe we have to shoot bears like in WaW

Very interesting idea, maybe you have to shoot the bears used to for the easter egg. It seems very obvious but not many people would think they would have a double purpose. just a thought.

Also, insteaad of gettting the death machines, what if you throw a second gersch device before the ball of light you release flies away.

@up Hit-Sam

Explains the hide and seek.

But 4 death machines too 3 teddy bears wouldnt make sense.

HOWEVER

The Dolls do and walking from stanimup splitting your team in 4 directions one staying by the device doll on the fire and the other 3 heading towards the others. 90 seconds seems like enough time.

I still am gonna say though the death machines are ment to make you go slow theres a BIG reason for this that not many people are seeming to understand >.

If the egg is over why do you continue to post on this website.

Just leave dude and stop talking.

Theres no proof that its over.

You know this site isn't only about this one easter egg, right?

It is possibly over, I think it is and we need to focus on other easter eggs, but that doesn't mean its not over. There is so much to try, I just think that if we can figure everything else out in 1 week, why not one step in 1 month?

But the hide and seek is a better theory then the shoot all fire extinguishers or shoot all (blah blah blah)

Codes been checked, games files been checked, there wasn't any patch, it's over. Look at it this way: Treyarch sucks at Easter eggs. You know the Nuketown Easter Egg, where you need to have 10 people in a lobby running around the map, and all you get is a stupid song you can barely hear? And Der Riese, where before anyone memorized it, you had to bust your ass running around finding teddy bears after you shoot something specific with a PaP'd weapon, only to get one power up at a really bad spot for a power up to be? And in Ascension, you need 4 people and have to get specific weapons and complete steps that take around 10 rounds to complete if you're trying, and wind up with 90 second death machines. Treyarch Easter eggs are fun to do, but have a really stupid reward, and that's that.

What about the disappearing brick? That provides a good chunk of the back story. Hidden radios around the map, now the radios only appear one at a time, the eggs have only gotten better. And we can't see everything in the code, if you are a master programmer and show me your PHD then I might believe you, other wise your just another person who can read words, not understand the entire coding process of video game. People who work in this area say themselves all the code is not there, has to be more and they are packed away in yet to be located spot. Reason, there is only 5 visible sfx codes, they give away by labeling what they are creating the effect for, i.e. black hole bomb event horizon, in der riese the guy said there was many many more fx and there is cleary other fx/sfx happening in ascension but are not listed. So stfu until you make a complete thought, that involves seeing both sides of the argument. I wouldn't be surprised if there was nothing more as they have let us down in the past, but with ascension they have only improved the egg hunting.

It's just a silly idea. Carry on with your fun.

Alright jeeze people need to stop hatin on each other. Respect others opinions.

BUT on another note I was reading the code and i had noticed something that I havent seen anywhere so far....

In one of the lines of code it says:

playsoundatposition( "zmb_samantha_whispers", (0,0,0) );

This comes after the earthquake and before sam screams according to the code.

Now as far as there being parts of the code that people cant find, YES this IS possible. There are files that end with un-useable prefixes if any one could "open" these files then there would PROBABLY be things that we havent found before.

Some "proof" of this may be seen in one line of the code that states client notify (sia). I know alot of people think "sia" refers to sam_is_angry as seen in the code BUT i do not believe this is true client notify usually refers to something specific like IF....THEN lol

THIS IS ALL IMO so dont hate me lol

Aswell well as upon posting the code i didnt have to find or post a video lol thanks,

and yeah the codes have been floating around for quite some while,

Just announced on the XBOX Dashboard, Community Playdate with Call of Duty BOPS

I forget whom, ANYWAYS

With that being said have 90 seconds with a death machine slows you down in order to find sammy star and see where she is hidden, SO i suggest when you get a death machine just keep your team going in diffrent directions and look for anything out of the ordinary

The only thing i noticed was if your up by the sickle lunar lander agasint the wall turn around and face where the box would be, look to your right on a roof tehre seems to be some sort of flytrap switch , i have a good picture ill be posting.

Picture will be uploaded im useing imageshack app. lol :þ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us