has anyone noticed this?

dykeso

right, after downloading the first strike map pack for ps3, and had played on ascension and the 4 multiplayer maps, stadium, discovery, berlin wall and kowloon..... but the characters you play as throughout the story of zombies, has anyone noticed that:

Tank Dempsey comes from America ( Stadium )

Nikolai Belsinki comes from Russia ( Discovery )

Takeo (dont know his surname) comes from Japan ( Kowloon )

Edward Richtofen comes from Germany (Berlin wall)

I just wanted to share with you what i had noticed.....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Kowloon is in China, and I'm pretty sure Discovery is a German outpost. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Discovery is a soviet russian base, and kowloon is in the campaign as the mission 'numbers'. It says hong kong..... which is in japan right?

I believe Kowloon is in China, and I'm pretty sure Discovery is a German outpost. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Discovery is a soviet russian base, and kowloon is in the campaign as the mission 'numbers'. It says hong kong..... which is in japan right?

Hong Kong[note 3] (Chinese: 香港) is one of two special administrative regions (SARs) of the People's Republic of China (PRC), the other being Macau. Situated on China's south coast and enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea,[9

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong#Since_1997

Hong Kong lays in china, i think this links will say enough

Just so you all know:

Hong Kong is in China NOW...but at the time of ANY part of the black ops game, whether Campaign or Zombies, it was under control of England and control was handed back to China in 2000...

So it is now in China, though at the time of the game; it was English...

So what? We're trying to let the guy know that it wasn't located in Japan. This is irrelevant, yet it may be well received by others.

So what? We're trying to let the guy know that it wasn't located in Japan. This is irrelevant, yet it may be well received by others.

It still isn't in Japan...but saying its in China is not necessarily correct either. Its like saying Prague in modern Czechoslovakia...technically yes, but no.

It still isn't in Japan...but saying its in China is not necessarily correct either. Its like saying Prague in modern Czechoslovakia...technically yes, but no.

Lets not get technical here, GEOGRAPHICALLY IT is in Chinese district. Therefore its location is CHINA.