NEXT STEP: Blow up power room!

DionNL

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trailer almost seems like the tried to copy the Red Dead Redemption zombies trailer. The humor and the weird music. I was expecting something like the one they had for Der Riese

haha i totally agree! i thought to myself while watching: hey this looks familiar. but still i think it is a good and funny trailer.

yea thats not no lunar landing.. lol.."in da power room.lol" thats for sure an explosion. i never seen that effect from one landing. or "crashing" an its not during a monkey round obviously..HMMMM what can it be,, :?: :?:

Heres a picture of the explosion:-

Things I noted are the red sky = Monkey round, it really could be a lucky monkey satellite landing on the power room.

"freedom"

Wasn't that hidden in one of the GKNOVA transmissions?

Could be the name for the next map, good thinking there.

Regards Snake.

Now, while I do find the explosion curious, I still have my skeptical side that thinks that they may have just put that bigger explosion in there to make it more cinematic. I don't remember any of the monkey landers crashing in the power room, but at the same time I'm usually never there when the monkey rounds start, and if I am I immediately leave to go to my perk machine that I'll be defending anyway.

Heres a picture of the explosion:-

Things I noted are the red sky = Monkey round, it really could be a lucky monkey satellite landing on the power room.

"freedom"

Wasn't that hidden in one of the GKNOVA transmissions?

Could be the name for the next map, good thinking there.

Regards Snake.

Also the word asecion ( sorry if its spelt wrong) keep appearing in the gknova transmitions, so it maybe the next map is called freedom

I agreed. I Just watched 6-7 seconds like ten times in a row, you can see a greyish ball which could only be the monkey satellite, I can't get a screen shot as the satellite is only visable for about a 10th of a second. I would bet my reputation & brains on it.

Solved... The OP doesn't deserve negative brains for this. :|

Good theory just not the right one.

Regards Snake.

Love the trailer, had me :lol: .

Yes, I saw the power room blow up in there... Interesting... :idea:

Regards Snake.

you should really just put regards snake in your sig its either that way instead of having to say it everytime you post sumthing just a thought

I signed up just to second this.

• 3 weeks later...