Three unnecessary easter egg's and one IMPORTANT EASTER EGG!

So I was messing around with kino on my modded profile :geek: the other day and i put on "cartoon mode" or whatever and noticed four things..

1) If you shoot the doors that zombies come in by, they legitimately bleed and splatter it on the ground...

2) The lights that are backstage on the theater have a picture of an eye on the lens of the camera

-I think it has to do with Sam having all control and sight over you/the theater

3) The light, that is shining on the power switch, is on (obviously) and the wires that it is connected to are cut, and lead to nothing, so the light is powered by absolutely nothing.. (Also by Sam [in my opinion])

4) If you turn cartoon mode on, backstage on the left side (facing the back) under/next to the barrels, there is a poster laying on the ground with the group 935 logo, the Gknova6 logo, some sort of chemical formula, the Illuminati pyramid thing, the words Ignomo Jubilus and a note unsigned and torn from a larger piece. The note says:

...The effects of using 115.

...are undeniable, but...

...use such weapons...

...themselves turning.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice find there, this confirms that the team is turning into zombies and the cause is the 115 weapons they are using, maybe the perk-a-colas are made with a chemical compound of 115 also and that is having even more of an affect on the team than the weapons.

Its like gulf war troops getting sick from using Depleted uranium (DU) ammunition.

Regards Alpha.

that would make sense but the "team" has been experimented on before for a super soldier program and they showed no effects of turning. They are the complete opposite of zombies. They can't be turned. Edward was sent to watch them. He also erased their memories :)