Something that makes sense to continue the easter egg

Okay, i cant test this myself, lack of helpers, but what if when you release him after shooting the gersch device, you throw another. Try to catch the ball of light before it flies away.

I remember reading the director or something of the game said, "Maybe you shouldn't release him" or something like that.

Task, throw a second gersch device before the ball of light dissappears.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's worth a shot.I heard the same thing about not releasing him but if you heard that from a Facebook account than it's a fraud. He also mentions on the account that you're suppose to do something with the Death Machines,and now he's saying you're not suppose to release him and get the DMs.He's just some hack.

On a side note though, I just heard Takeo say something interesting today while watching a video of the easter egg trying to be finished. After the mystery man thanks you for freeing him ("Yes! I'm free, thank you for releasing me from this horrible place) Takeo states "I hope you in return,free someone else that needs it" Hmmm

The guy who said that was a proven fraud. There were at least 5 different accounts posting on that page, all of which were claiming to be Mark Lamia or Andrew Uliana (not a real Treyarch employee).

In any case, whatever they said can't be taken as helpful, even if it's the only thing we can get now.

Yeah,once I heard him say two contradictory things to finish the easter egg I knew not to take anything he said to heart. I'd [brains] ya if I didn't have to wait right now to give out more hahaha

Yeah,once I heard him say two contradictory things to finish the easter egg I knew not to take anything he said to heart. I'd [brains] ya if I didn't have to wait right now to give out more hahaha

Lol, thanks but no need. I just wanted to help by making sure the truth was spread; that's reward enough for me.

The easter egg is pretty much defineately gonna be continued in the next map cause of sam saying come find me at the end of her screaming, unless theres some way to find her in this map

I havent heard her say this? I will check again tho

Yeah, she whispers it so it's hard to hear.