Melee Only Gamemode

Hey everyone, just posting my idea for a new gametype play list i would like to see

Melee Weapons ONLY.

firstly it wouldnt all be SOG knife comando Pro ect all over nuketown. No.

there would be no perks, but there will be killstreaks, but not the ones you know.

Firstly the new weapons:

*SOG knife: Small knife, short range, quick recovery 2hit kill for legs, 1 hit kill for chest/Head

*Samari sword: Long knife, Long range , slow recovery , 2hit kill legs, 1 hit kill chest or head

*Tomahawk/Hatchet: Medium Knife medium Range, normal recovery ,same hit ratio as the previous 2

*Hammer: Short knife, Short range, slow recovery, 1 hit kill every where except arms/Bottom of legs

*PIzza cutter: Short knife ,meduim range, medium recovery, 2hit kill legs, 1 hit kill chest or head (for the LOL's)

*Pistol: DOESNT fire, Just hits the oppoment with the but of the gun. Short size, Short range, Quick recovery , 2 hit kills everywhere, but faster recovery than Sog knife

*Bowie Knife: Medium knife, Medium Range, Slow recovery, 1 hit kill to body (excluding arms and bottom legs)

*Sickle: Same as bowie, but different shape , can decapitate people, Quicker Recovery and shorter range

*Baton: Medium range, quick recovery, large size, 2 hit kill. Just like in Vorkuta

(thanks to weehammy97 for this idea)

* :short range, quick recvovery, small size, insta kill

Killstreaks:

*Duel weild: 4 Killstreak, Gives the player duel knifes of whatever with knife they are holding for 30 seconds or untill they die. Doesnt start until it is activated.

*Tomahawk/Throwing knife: 4 Killstreak: Gives the player 2/3 tomahawks to throw. CANNOT be picked up again

*Kinfe'ade: 7 Killstreak: A knife with a semtex stuck to the back, Once you knife someone it will stick o the person and they will explode. You get 2.

*Balistic knife: 8 Killstreak: Same as the weapon but gives you 3 blades

*update*

*Chain Saw: 11 killstreak: you have a chain saw with limited fuel, like a death machine but you can run (but for shorter distance)

Camos:

Gold: turns knife into solid gold

Carbonfiber: makes the handle carbonfiber and some aspects cooler 8-)

Stainless steel: just shiny

Tiger: RAWR

digital: Adds a little counter to it

PAP camo: you know what it means

*Assassinations:

just like in campine you can assassinate guards from behind using RS/R3 or what the melee button is. it would allow moves such as the samari sword going straight throught the head, downwards, the SOG knife cutting the persons neck or the hatchet, taking the head off fully from the body of the enemy.

so if you have any ideas that you could add or fix then please comment

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nice idea.

Personally a feature i would love to have added would be RC-XD races!!!

me and my friends do them all the time on a random map with unlimited timers its amazing.

Have you seen the video on the website your sig is from. I was like damn !

Nice idea.

Personally a feature i would love to have added would be RC-XD races!!!

me and my friends do them all the time on a random map with unlimited timers its amazing.

epic, i would also love a battle where you to race to the end in HINDS!!!!! and there would be NPC's launching rpgs at you so you cant stay in one spot, it would be like victor charlie but more space, and you would NOT be allowed to shoot rockets untill you reached the battle arena at the end...

• 2 weeks later...