Look a NEW TOPIC!

ZeMrDark

No patch--

Easter Egg is Done--

No more theories--

Look for the 'other' supposed eggs in the other maps now ;)

You may all stop with the 2nd device, sacrifice taeko, diving into the gersch and finding objects outside the map via a glitch that you weren't intended to get to anyways so have nothing to do with anything.. ;)

Sooo... Who likes the band Psyclon Nine?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point here is that topics over a month old are being bumped back to the top... that are moot in point, lame theories and at this point now that there was no patch.. it's understood that the easter egg is done..

As again, we figured it out the first week the map was released... If there as more, why is it taking us so long? Because there isn't more..

It's starting to turn into Kino with the fuse boxes, except there's about 3 million more theories that will never be so and even some that are based on glitching which are completely ignorant, as... the game never intended for glitching to do ANYTHING...

So... Yea ;) I wanna see some competition personally... I would love for a Zombies tournament.

Teams of 4, 1 needs a video recording option and have prizes and such...

Hrmm makes me wanna put something together actually... and host a site for it...

Even if there ever is going to be a patch for adding more to Ascension, they wouldn't have another one this early after having one on the first. It's definitely a Treyarch thing for them to take their sweet precious time. (Again, assuming that's the true theory, anyways)

Thats fair to say... allowing PSN to get use to the game play and the easter egg themselves before releasing a patch that alters the outcome..

Ok.. *claps* You've convinced me..

But what do you think of this tournament idea? I've hosted a few online tournaments before in my time based on Winner/Loser brackets and double elim Quals...

But how could games be monitored to be sure of no cheating and fair play...

Hrmmm O_O Why cant there be a theater mode for ZOMBIES! ;(

lol @ trying to change the topic. I will continue on those off topics.

I have briefly heard of Psyclon Nine, only a few songs, not my taste, but worth a listen.

Nazi Zombies tournament is a great idea! Being the Codz forums most likely talks about and plays zombies most, they most likely would be great team members and pitting them against each other in a tournament is definitely worth it, just maybe one person on the team has a capture card or something.

Theater mode in Zombies=HELL YES! Since the stupid BO leader boards are poopy and don't track solo zombie scores. I think that would be fantastic as when I got to a high round in solo people are all like "Well wheres the proof"

:facepalm:

Well there is the REF idea..

2/3 man teams 3rd/4th player Grenads upon spawn, spectates the match...

That way the ref has 0 interference in the game and can monitor to make sure no one is cheating...

I personally dont mind watching a game even if it takes 7-8-9 hrs... if a game could make it that long..

Click and vote..

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=7647&view=viewpoll

I dont want to host just a zombies tourney with players who play one map I'd love to do brackets and break it out thru multiple maps..

Oldest to newest..

And as far as Psyclon Nine is concerned I LOVED THEM! lol... I actually have a project of my own that is similar in style..

Hrmmm O_O Why cant there be a theater mode for ZOMBIES! ;(
Yeah, I have a LOT more epic stuff happen in Zombies than in Multiplayer. Then again, it could also be so no one spoils an easter egg or shows glitches in their file share or something along those lines. :/

It's because of file size...

But, it should still be an option and the movie playback can be saved on the HD instead of the server...

The mechanics behind the theater mode work similar to others, it doesn't actually capture a movie, but captures the information that occurred during the game, obviously making a file size technically small for a movie, however when dealing with something that continuously triggers +20 zom +20 zom for hours on end, thats a lot of info.

Zombie tourney = nooooo

Would take waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. I never die on Ascension :L The Waffle Womp FTW!

Well actually mr waffles, it would be based across all 3 maps.. So it doesnt matter if your good at Ascension, as you would have to be better than others @ Kino and Five as well... :P And it would NOT be a solo tourney