First Strike

Ventus

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

on the psstore webpage(update 2-2-11) it said it is available on the 3rd of march

then i thought it is the 3rd so where is it and i just checked if it was there

but no still not

maybe we need to wait for the fourth :(

*edit just a sec later then that he posted

*EDIT:

13:41 GMT

It's going to be available to all you PS3'ers on March 3 but there mightt be a delay. When First Strike came out for Xbox it was supposed to be available at 5am where I live, but the pricing on it was messed up so i didn't get it until 5:30am. So pretty much hang in there...

i also cant see it (holland) still waiting :(

CANT WAIT :!: :arrow: :!:

it is Frying my [brains]

*EDIT* i got it (Timestamp: 16:15)

it is buyable in the game

then go to multiplayer

then playstationnetwork

then store

and voila :P there u got FIRST Strike :)

i live in the uk and got it at 3 o'clock its now 4.30 and only 17% of the way through with 366 minutes left jeezus my router is shite lol

but cant wait. just a shame im on lates tonight till 1a.m and up at 5.30a.m tomorrow oh well

available in store on game and on XMB store by typing first strike in search area to find it quick

just a thought as there are a list of the 6 different downloads is it now possible to gameshare this map pack with overseas friends with a different BLES code on their discs. cos i think its a fuckin rip off at £11.49 if you cant. bought it though so i hope i can save some wonga for my friends.