Launch

KooGz

Well I was wondering... has anyone tried to look around on the MP map to see if there is any interesting stuff that is a connection to Ascension (besides the map itself lol). It doesn't have to do with the easter egg, but just to see if there is anything that is there.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this today, actually, and I thought of something interesting. The multiplayer map Launch is based off the Campaign mission Executive Order, so that must mean that Ascension is technically based off Executive Order as well, but only a small part of the mission is based around it, and the map is basically a more compact version of the first area thingy. I was trying to explore the campaign mission for clues, but no dice. I have yet to check the multiplayer map though, I think the logo of Ascension can be found, but it'd be interesting to see if anything else comes from exploring.