so apparently someone found samantha

so i played with a kid today who said he and his friends fought samantha who is just a floating orb and kinda shows up as a red outline when you shoot her with a ray gun.

he said you cant get any perks or use any landers and have to do all the nodes except for spelling anything out and you have to get to level 30, and then she comes out of a door across from the phd flopper on the roof.

i call bullshit

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I call bullshit too as a friend of mine also said that you needed to do the nodes at certain levels, yeah they work when you do them on any level you choose too, but he said you had to do the nodes on certain levels, and that you have to get to round 42 for when you do the last part before you get the death machines, he wouldnt say much else as he said he would ge into trouble......

but i call and smell bullshit...

1. Getting to level 42 is very hard with 4 players, and therefor be to hard for gamers. ( well some anyway )

2. On round 42, the death machines would be useless by then, proberly only kill about 3 zombies with the time you have

3. Bullshit all over, still some left on the side of hes lip

AFAIK there was NO way to make specific rounds have special properties on switches in the WaW mod tool scripts. I have never heard of a map entitie having different properties on different rounds (apart from hellhounds, boss rounds, etc), and i do not believe treyarch would use that as a way to get something, so yeah, calling bullshit