Undead's Blops Emblem Challenge!

Undead

The Blops Emblem Challenge Thread!

Here, any volunteers are welcome to test their superior art skillz against others in attempt to create the best possible emblem for the selected catagory, character, logo, etc. And compare them with other simular emblems others have posted. Emblems can be submitted in any possible way, as long as the emblem is clearly visible. Anyone is free to participate and jump in at anytime. ;)

Current Category: World at War Prestige Emblems

Now, I've only got one rule for this:

Your emblem MUST be original. No copied emblems from online tutorials. However, using a reference photo of said characters or logos is acceptable.

While creating your emblem, here's a few things to remember;

- DETAIL! If you can get some lighting or shading to make the emblem look a little shiny, even better. People like shiny.

- Make the emblem proportional. Even though it's harder to make the full size emblem look great, it's mostly what appears on your title that counts.

- Originality. Have you seen anything similar to your emblem before? Can you change anything to make it more unique?

So, this is a little challenge I came up with and posted on another forum I go to, thinking you folks down here at CoDz, would enjoy doing the samething. And, I think it will be fun! Creating emblems and comparing them with others here at CoDz to see what we can come up with. After a week or so, we can all vote on what the next catagory should be.

How's this sound to all y'all? :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great. Though I have to ask. Is there a specific site I could find my current emblem on? It would be much easier than say, finding a camera, taking a picture, uploading it, then linking it here. As of now, there is probably no alternative for me though.

If you have an account on the Call of Duty website, you can upload screenshots on the theater beta the same way you upload your clips, I believe.

Is your current emblem already a WaW prestige emblem?

If I wasn't clear enough with the original post, I'll make sure to specify now that this is for creating emblems for a set subject/catagory.

Right now, the challenge is to create any of the ten prestige badges/emblems from WaW, and upload a pic of it here.

I understood the set rules already. I was just wondering if there was an easier way I could share emblems with some friends of mine, since they like to do the same thing anyways. Anyways, thanks. This will make it much easier on them and me, and if I have the time, Ill be sure to submit something.