Finish Kino Der Toten?

Hey guys, this is my first topic so dont judge.

So, i was speakin to a friend who told me something amazing. It COULD be possible to finish the map.

now i dunno if it's true, but he was told by someone that if you have opened every door, bought every gun off the walls, and have every trap on at the same time, another door opens to freedom.

now, it's said that the door is the one in the second room (up the stairs from the lobby).

when you enter the second room, if you go into the green room to the right, there is a boarded door there. APPARENTLY, it opens only if you open every door, buy every weapon, and turn every trap on AT THE SAME TIME. I believe the traps last for 2 mins? so it gives you not much time to run round and turn them all on.

I believe nobody has done it before.

Your probably thinking 'How do you know if this is true if nobody has done it?'.

But to me it sounds pretty legit.. Who would just randomly think this up?

I also believe to buy every weapon, you need 13000 points?

The traps include 4 or 5 electric traps, 1 fire trap i believe (room under stairs from lobby), and the 2 automatic machine guns (stage & speed cola room)

Now i dont know if this is true, but i would love to hear some thoughts, maybe even attempts.

Cheers =]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic