Thoughts on the egg being finished with a patch...

nhcre8tv1

That whole patch thing is a silly idea IMO, that seems a bit far fetched, being, ya' know, coughgreedyvisioncough. As long as there's a dime to be made, ok, they'll think about it. But, I either think there's alternative ways to do it, or that's it. Look at the Monkey Furnace egg, The Hide and Seek egg, the Shi No Numa music egg, these decently complex Easter eggs that to be honest, are done, and no one made this much a ruckus about it (besides the Type 99 theories). I bet there's a way to do it with less than 4 people, like there's a way to do it with 1 person or 2 people or 3, but if it's not that, than so be it. Something to back up my point is no matter how much time it took to figure those eggs out, they still be done with 1 person.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The button, clock and releasing gersch steps all require 4 people. And, since it's so complicated, I'm sure the easter egg will eventually involve, all four of them since this is mostly story related.

Now, as for the rest of the easter egg, if nothing changes after the PS3 release, I'm placing my bests on the fact that this is just another cliffhanger. The instant Sam says "come find me", it's over, until the next map pack.

Yeah I agree, because if you look at it from a legitimate standpoint, Activision is getting money from Microsoft and that's all they care about. PS3 is like a shrug of the shoulder at this point, in my opinion. And the banning of PS3s in Europe and the probability of them being banned in the US doesn't help...

I just made an account to say that this is the most childish logic I've seen. Activision has no control over the creative aspects of the map, if they did then MW2 never would have been released with the Russian massacre level, and I doubt they'd care about one small easter egg anyway.

If anything, the PS3 and PC will get unique variations of the easter egg. After all, the code is the same up until it comes to spelling a word with the lunar lander. PS3/PC users may have to spell out "HITSAM" or "HYENA" and they might get double points/nukes/carpenters, etc.

I just made an account to say that this is the most childish logic I've seen. Activision has no control over the creative aspects of the map, if they did then MW2 never would have been released with the Russian massacre level, and I doubt they'd care about one small easter egg anyway.

If anything, the PS3 and PC will get unique variations of the easter egg. After all, the code is the same up until it comes to spelling a word with the lunar lander. PS3/PC users may have to spell out "HITSAM" or "HYENA" and they might get double points/nukes/carpenters, etc.

They have control over pricing, and when the content is released. I believe EA asked Activision to push back the MW2 map pack for BC2, I do believe. But that's not the main point, my point, Activision don't give a hoot or a hollar about the consumers, I would LOVE to see an ending to the egg on PS3, PC or just a patch for all versions, but Activision controls what goes out, I believe, and another patch that adds something new people will play the game more for? They gotta put a price tag. That's one of the reasons why they aren't putting the WaW maps out for DLC, because people still buy WaW for the zombies (coughMEcough), and they then have to buy the DLC's for it aswell, WaW is still 20 bucks, plus the three DLC's which are thirty dollars total, bringing the price tag up to 50 dollars. Unless you want to pay 50 bucks for maps you already had, then, that arguments over. Anywho, the point here Activision are Assbags.

If it doesnt happen it doesnt happen..

It's still not a big deal, the easter egg was fun... I did it a few times already..

I still like the map, I still like zombies and I will continue to play..

Anyone who balances their joy for the game on this one particular easter egg is ignorant. Remember Verockut (spelling) ...

Well most of you would judge anyone who says, "What a dumb map who would ever play zombies.. it's so pointless..."

Well it wasn't... because the point of the game, is to kill zombies.. no matter what twists or plots, or interactive easter eggs they add, the point will always be to kill zombies..

SO BANG!! or POW!! or.. what ever ;) Just pull the right trigger and have fun!

Like I could see a "SAM" round

Where she teleports into our world, and she can raise zombies endlessly while you fight her or she can 'zombify' a player temporarily till a round is down.. Haha...

Haha,well that sounds like it'd be the the last round of that game then,huh? :lol:

I still like the map, I still like zombies and I will continue to play..

Anyone who balances their joy for the game on this one particular easter egg is ignorant. Remember Verockut (spelling) ...

Well most of you would judge anyone who says, "What a dumb map who would ever play zombies.. it's so pointless..."

Exactly! Zombies is as serious and story-filled as you want it to be. I believe it's filled with a never ending story (as crappy as it is after Der Riese) and that's how it finishes, the rest, well,

"Gun meets Zombie, Zombie meets Death!"

The button, clock and releasing gersch steps all require 4 people. And, since it's so complicated, I'm sure the easter egg will eventually involve, all four of them since this is mostly story related.

Now, as for the rest of the easter egg, if nothing changes after the PS3 release, I'm placing my bests on the fact that this is just another cliffhanger. The instant Sam says "come find me", it's over, until the next map pack.

Sam has already said come find me she says it at the end of her scream after you get the dm's

An idea we fight Sam she's freed killed or what ever but in the process some thing else happens somebody that can now control the zombies idk somebody else from the story and where the person was burried there was 115 or very little pebbles

Idk it might continue on ascension or the next map ;)

either way EITHER WAY!!

the point of this game is to kill zombies.. thats it.. treyarch doesnt have the [brains] to set up a plot

and let us figure it out on the game..

really. you throw a gersh, then u turn power on and press buttons to get deathmachines

for 90 seconds.. WOWWWWW!!! a bit boring id say #fail