New dialog after patch?

ebtcash

Just played ascension after downloading the new patch... The leader boards are still not fixed but, I did encounter a lot of new dialog. While playing 2 players as dempsy and richtofen, the two characters actually sort of interacted with each other. Anyone else notice this?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i heard a new line yesterday similar to this. Something along the lines of Richtofen making their heads explode and dempsey saying something along the lines of it just happened implying that he had put no effort in the kill other than the headshot.

I'm guessing dempsey did all the work will richtofen just got the headshot, i heard it around round 20ish.

In the W@W maps there is "interactive" dialogue, where one character says something and another replies, if they are in the same general vicinity. But I haven't heard any of this kind on Ascension. I have on "Five" and Kino, and all the classic maps, but not Ascension. So there may be some new dialogue, or maybe the patch just unlocks the dialogue.

i've always had the characters speak to and about eachother but never a response.. never noticed a response on other black ops maps either but i have garbage speakers tho. Richtofen and dempsey nd sometimes takeo would talk about eachother but never nikolai.. he just gets drunk.. sometimes i wonder about him.

Hey guys:

http://xwolfie212x.deviantart.com/#/d3aappf

I laughed so hard and could picture Nikolai actually saying that. Funny how he's probably got most of the most memorable quotes, but is just the 4th wheel in the group. It's like a knot;

Nikolai approves of Dempsey, Dempsey ignores Nikolai, approves of Takeo occasionally, Takeo approves Richtofen, but hates Dempsey, not very fond of Nikolai, Richtofen approves Dempsey, but picks on him, doesn't like Nikolai, and never really pays attention to Takeo.

lol.

on my channel i have all the quotes from [kino, five, and der riese] (raw files from PC). some of the file names have something like 'hero_1' and 'rival_3', etc, that have the characters specific 'friend' character and 'rival' character. here is a link to the playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cjdog23?fea ... Gv601SjttE - cant embed because there are multiple videos for multiple characters for multiple maps lol

let me kno if this helps define their relationships with each other!

on my channel i have all the quotes from [kino, five, and der riese] (raw files from PC). some of the file names have something like 'hero_1' and 'rival_3', etc, that have the characters specific 'friend' character and 'rival' character. here is a link to the playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cjdog23?fea ... Gv601SjttE - cant embed because there are multiple videos for multiple characters for multiple maps lol

let me kno if this helps define their relationships with each other!

I noticed a few interesting quotes of Dempsey's in your video:

1:33 "Another easter egg! Ha! How do they do it?" - vox_plr_0_egg_room_lounge_0

Which room is the lounge?

1:36 "Haha! And you thought I wouldn't find it..." - vox_plr_0_egg_room_rest_0

I guess this is referring to the restroom area. Could there be more in there? Someone needs to noclip...

1:38 "All right! I always did want a spot on the big screen!" - vox_plr_egg_room_screen_0

I take it this is referring to the projector. Has anyone heard Dempsey say this when messing with the projector before? If not there could be another secret to it...

And I also noticed that his two favourite weapons seemed to be the M16 and the PAPed shotgun that shoots fire (I think it's the SPAS-12?). Could something interesting happen if every character has his two favourite guns? Hmm... :ugeek: