Nuketown 24/7 for XBOX :D

So i go on twitter and see this from a treyarch employee .....

" Ok, ok... fine. It can be the XBox's turn for Nuketown 24/7. Limited time engagement. (Note: This was always the plan.) "

In case you don't know what nuketown 24/7 is it's pretty much a playlist and the only map you play on is nuketown :D PS3 had this playlist when First Strike was released for Xbox 360 I haven't played a regular match on nuketown in FOREVER so i'm happy.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuketown sucks.

Seriously?!?

Was it necessary to post that?

On topic, I'm so in for nuke town...its one of the few maps I can play decently on!

Yes it was the map is terrible i can say what i think about it and learn what the brain system is for before you neg brain someone because you think differently.

Nuketown sucks.

Seriously?!?

Was it necessary to post that?

On topic, I'm so in for nuke town...its one of the few maps I can play decently on!

Yes it was the map is terrible i can say what i think about it and learn what the brain system is for before you neg brain someone because you think differently.

Why terrrible? its fun and intense , its one of those that you throw out the tactics and not worry about them, start blasting away! lol Yes at one point it gets boring but overall its fun unless you get owned there.