Treyarc said...

Stufo

I was on the Treyarc facebook page the last day (not sure if legit or not) when Andrew Uliana (supposed Facebook community manager) said something along the lines of:

"If you don't want it to end, then why do you release him?"

Ideas?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was "Mark Lamia" (just a fake poser) who posted that little quip on the easter egg, but none of it was legit, unfortunately.

...... You do know Mark Lamia is the studio head of 3arc, right?

You do know anyone can impersonate anyone on the internet now a days. it was debunked as a fake facebook page.

It was "Mark Lamia" (just a fake poser) who posted that little quip on the easter egg, but none of it was legit, unfortunately.

...... You do know Mark Lamia is the studio head of 3arc, right?

You do know anyone can impersonate anyone on the internet now a days. it was debunked as a fake facebook page.

Oh, no, I'm not saying that. Just saying that Mark Lamia actually works for 3arc.

Now that I've read it over I see how he said it. That the guy was posing as Mark Lamia.

I've been up since midnight... shaddup...

Yes, I am aware of who Mark Lamia is. Do you take me for a fool? Anyways, I've been watching this whole Treyarch FB thing and it's gotten crazy. There are now 2 "Andrew Uliana"s arguing over who's the real one.

One of them posted a fake profile pic of him and Mark and then changed it to another pic with a totally different guy saying that both were him. LOL.

What's funny is that the guy knows nothing more than we do on the Ascension Easter egg (or Black Ops in general for that matter). I've read through his tweets and he doesn't even know Josh Olin personally. He asks Josh a bunch of questions that Josh never answers. I looked through all of his tweets too and none of them were in response to this "Uliana" guy.

In any case, I've gotten more than my fair share of laughs from this trollfest x) I second your idea for the idea of the April Fools' joke though! Lol.