Good Offer for WaW maps(PSN users only)

MNeal

i know everyone is sick of hearing bout this topic but im offerin 20 psn right now for the classic maps dlc for black ops so add me on psn(MNeal_620) now if interested i dont care who goes first, jus add me so i can verify u have the maps

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot play the WAW on Black Ops even if you download them, unless you have the Hardened Edition of Black Ops. You can download and install it, but it will do you no good. :facepalm:

yes u can everybody does it do u have the WaW maps wit slots left

• 2 weeks later...

You cannot play the WAW on Black Ops even if you download them, unless you have the Hardened Edition of Black Ops. You can download and install it, but it will do you no good. :facepalm:

facepalm to you sir! On PSN you can if the person has any slots left of System Activation, it takes 5 by the way, my friends and I do that all the time with a lot of content including THIS and can be played!

So yea shush :lol: