Call of Duty Black Ops DLC w@w maps info

ArchAngel

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows a reliable source for getting the old w@w zombie maps. If anyone can give me a link to ebay for a reliable source and reasonable price, just please post the links here? Or if you can sell me (ebay) the codes for the maps for yourself that would be great. I'm not lazy at all but its just that its like $80-100 JUST for the DLC maps and a stupid avatar.

If anyone can give me info that would fantastic. Sorry if I wasted your time but, I never had the time to pre-order the hardened edition and I am a die-hard w@w fan. Im really desperate.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me...next call of duty I am ordering 100 copies of the hardened/veteran/platinum/diamond/Badasschucknorris version of the game...and selling the games on Ebay for market value...and the codes for the "special maps" for profit...seriously, I can't believe what people pay for this stuff