Being sucked in the Gersh device.

A Huggin Monsta

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An honest question.

We know that the namesake of the Gersch device was sucked in and lost his body (though his soul was intact).

We also know that when one of our four characters dolphin dives into one, they get teleported, not killed.

We also know the space monkeys get teleported as well...not sucked.

Perhaps it is Samantha's idea of a joke, making her "players" in her "game" immune to the black hole.

Perhaps it is Treyarch overlooking that detail?

Perhaps it is an argument for evolution that 1) we evolved from monkeys, 2) zombies evolved from us. You have to be advanced enough to be sucked into a black hole...and we just haven't gotten there yet?

Who knows.

New here as well. Is there a certain locations where the Gersh device will tale a player. Me and my friends have done it a few times. The game has to have set location to have players transport to. Has anyone ever dive into a Gersh device on the location where Gersh soul is at? I dont know just an idea i had today.

New here as well. Is there a certain locations where the Gersh device will tale a player. Me and my friends have done it a few times. The game has to have set location to have players transport to. Has anyone ever dive into a Gersh device on the location where Gersh soul is at? I dont know just an idea i had today.

anyone ever try that? jumping in as the "soul" is released may bring you to where that soul was aka sam? what about after sam says come find me jump in a gersh?

i really wish i could try this stuff but only one of my friends has this map and hes never on to play it. Add me and just say forum in a message and ill add you and we can try my ideas Havoc025

Want to tell me why two people gave me negative brains for posting that you can teleport using the gersh by jumping in it. WTF!!

Maybe I should post their names so they can get a public flogging, wtf, I don't deserve to get neg repped for that

I saw that and gave you a PLUS lol..

No idea why they did that..

And yes I've jumped in a gersch to end up 10 ft from it.. It was frustrating as my intent was to get away from the zombies... lol

lol i gave a plus to, it is weird why people would do that.

it is a fact you know

Throw a gersh device and then jump into it and you'lll teleport somewhere randomly on the map

it is not completly random .. u just teleport very close 2 a random perk or by the PaP....i have tried this so many times.. trust me..

This is very correct. Though you do fly out a few feet up every few times.