Richtofen's Dad

LOLOLOLOL

Just throwing this out there but could Dr. maxis Maybe be Richtofen's Father? When you activate the doll's on Ascension he sometime's talks about his sister who had doll's like them that he used to crush, maybe the sister was Samantha and they were her toy's that's why we see them in Ascension? Just a theory ;D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just throwing this out there but could Dr. maxis Maybe be Richtofen's Father? When you activate the doll's on Ascension he sometime's talks about his sister who had doll's like them that he used to crush, maybe the sister was Samantha and they were her toy's that's why we see them in Ascension? Just a theory ;D

He also says, "It rubs the lotion on the dolls, it does this every time *3 second pause* or else it gets the hose again."

Perhaps he wants to take of the doll's skin because he is confused whether he is male or doll, and is making the ultimate doll coat from the broken "skin" he gets from "crushing" the dolls.

Have I had too much Caffeine today?

I think that Maxis & Richtofen belong to the same family if the 1st Ascension Radio message was for Dr. Maxis. Let me explain why I think so;

- In the 1st Ascension radio message, he tells about the Gersch Device and how Yuri is transferred to the rocket projects. Well after that he says;

I have decided that your nephew should take his place. I look forward to working with him directly.

Okay your nephew... Well then how Richtofen is part of this?

Richtofen quotes like this when you free Gersch (if I remember right that it was when you free'd him);

Goodbye Gersch! It would have been nice to meet you!

Well meet you. Now lets take another look at this;

If Gersch sent the radio message to Maxis, then Ascension hired his nephew from Group 935. They had agreed already about this hiring, so all parties knew, especially this nephew. Well then Richtofen says It would have been nice to meet you, like that they were supposed to meet but now the new turn of events has prevented it.. So is Richtofen Dr. Maxis's nephew?

Sounds plausible...

lol, ok, i think? Well all i know is that there pretty much is a referance to Richtofen being related Ludwig. The thing is, whether or not they're CLOSELY related is not for certain, and we don't have any pictures or snapshots of Maxis, so we can't tell if Maxis or Richtofen have facial resemblances, which would much be influenced toward this.

Get us a picture of Maxis, and we might be able to do just a little more work.

P.S. Does anyone have a full background history of Maxis yet?