Original Characters will be in next zombie map (confirmed)

mattbyles

The other day, i sent Steve Blum (voice of Tank Dempsey) some zombie fan art hoping i'd get a reply. At the end of the email i put "I hope the four of you don't stop coming back to slay more freakbags any time soon!"

I got the following reply from him the very next day!

Hey Matthew,

Wow! Nice art! Thanks for sharing. You did indeed capture the Badassery Makes me all fuzzy inside.

We definitely have more pussbuckets to splatter in your near future. Me and the assmaggots had some scotch together just last night to discuss it.

Stay tuned, locked and loaded!

Bang. Steve

To me that confirms two things,

1. Dempsey is returning for another map (safe to assume the others are too)

2. Steve Blum is a legend

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad. although Steve Blum is a voice actor, so i'm not exactly sure he makes any decisions regarding the plot line. But chances are, he knows he still has a job in the future. So it is a good sign.

Nice. Never would've though of getting info from him.

and the BAR with dusty camo and variable zoom in your sig, brings smile to my face. :)

• 2 months later...

lol clicked on the wrong button and saw this thread. Now I wonder what this could mean as we know there isn't the old characters? Did he lie, or... Is Dempsey gonna make a secret appearance in COTD or something? hmmm.... strange possibilities here... Thinking hurts my brain :(

or he may be showing up in the map after this. it Steve's reply didnt specify a specific time frame

lol clicked on the wrong button and saw this thread. Now I wonder what this could mean as we know there isn't the old characters? Did he lie, or... Is Dempsey gonna make a secret appearance in COTD or something? hmmm.... strange possibilities here... Thinking hurts my brain :(

or he may be showing up in the map after this. it Steve's reply didnt specify a specific time frame

Darn it lol I wanted a secret Dempsey appearance :P

Although not confirmed per se, This is very good information; And definitely something to look forward to. Thanks for posting.

LoL@ assmaggots. I am assuming that he is talking about the rest of the character voice actors. I could just see Dempsey, Richtofen, Takeo, And Nikolai having some scotch; Especially Nikolai. LoL.

If that were true, then what I got from that is they had a meeting coming up to discuss the future of Zombies and so that they could iron out what was in the works and with steve having other priorities (that certainly pay better aswell) with his awful adventure game (I hate adventures)... They discussed Map Pack 3--- not 2...

Which is obvious, as Dempsey and the gang.. are not coming back till then :P

If that were true, then what I got from that is they had a meeting coming up to discuss the future of Zombies and so that they could iron out what was in the works and with steve having other priorities (that certainly pay better aswell) with his awful adventure game (I hate adventures)... They discussed Map Pack 3--- not 2...

Which is obvious, as Dempsey and the gang.. are not coming back till then :P

i hope you are right :D

i love the cod zombies and hoping they are never stop or they have to make only zombie lvls xD