What killstreak in zombies?

Hanz_123

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a Attack Chopper since it isn't controlled by the player except where to place it. A Chopper Gunner though would be cool since it Circles the Map. A Gunship is more Controlled by the Player but you can take it to far away from the Center of the map or it will explode..

Maybe they can Remake the Attack Chopper, give it a awesome look that makes it feel like its for Zombies. Make it a Power Up too.

As for a Sentry Turret, most definitely. A 30 second Turret you can place anywhere on the Map, hell yeah.

I'm sorry, but killstreaks in zombies would be stupid. You would get them within seconds, or they would have to make it like, 1000 kills wihout being downed to make it realistic. It just wouldn't work

or every 100 kills and its just uav, dogs, and sentre gun, and you choose which one, but you dont get it right away, it would be on a certain spot on the map.

UAV- communications room where you call it in and would be a uav drone for a team member to control until it runs out of gas.

Dogs- a little pen with hellhounds who will fight at your side for a short time then leave.

Sentry- a manufacturer factory with conveniently placed sentrys you can take and plant for a short time.

IMO it could work.

I'm sorry, but killstreaks in zombies would be stupid. You would get them within seconds, or they would have to make it like, 1000 kills wihout being downed to make it realistic. It just wouldn't work

or every 100 kills and its just uav, dogs, and sentre gun, and you choose which one, but you dont get it right away, it would be on a certain spot on the map.

UAV- communications room where you call it in and would be a uav drone for a team member to control until it runs out of gas.

Dogs- a little pen with hellhounds who will fight at your side for a short time then leave.

Sentry- a manufacturer factory with conveniently placed sentrys you can take and plant for a short time.

IMO it could work.

Well, when you put it that way, maybe. But they cant put in in kill streaks, they would have to make them powerups that would spawn randomly. As for which ones, these would work:

-30 Chopper Gunner/Attack Chopper. Can't remember which one you pilot, but you wouldn't have that one. I mean, then you could just fly out.

-RCXD. Pretty much usless in a close range, high paced map, but it would work.

-Random care package.

-Valkrie Rockets. Again, same problem. Would work, but would take increadible accuracy.

What wouldn't work is:

-Dogs. There are already dogs in zombies, and they're trying to klll us. Just more of them would weither be confusing, or look weird.

-Sentry Gun. We have a death machine, and turrets, so what's the point? None, exactly.

-Carpet Bomb. It's called a Nuke...

-Napalm. Same reason.

You guys are all forgetting one thing. In things like RCDX's and Valkrie's, you have to go into a position where you can be killed, because you are a sitting duck. either you have increadibly good teammakes, or you start the RCXD, then are driving along when suddenly BOOM!! The whole thing blows up suddenly, and you realize that you're in Last Stand. I am telling you, get excited, but it will never work. Treyarch has realized it, but you guys haven't.

RCXD would actually be a good addition given some tweaks. How about it works as a monkey bomb that you could control. You could lead the zombies far away from your crew before you detonate. Or maybe they could add a ramp or two and you drive it over the edge of the map and zombies would lemming off the the ledge after it. I could see it working in a few different ways. Hell you could add blades to it and make it a crawler creator without player control. You just aim at group of zombies release and up to 10 zombies get their legs amputated any already existing crawlers would of course be killed.

However; that being said the sentry would be the most practical of the already existing killstreaks.

With how Zombies is now, or at least how 'Five' and 'Der Riese' are, the only logical way that I see Killstreaks working in a Zombies map are through a Teleporter type system.

So say that these four new characters are actually sent to this location via Teleporter; there are still people alive in the world and these four are sent to go fix the problem at this said-snow base because it's important; but what they don't know is that this Teleporter is broken so that things can only get sent in, and nothing can go back out. &&What they don't know is that this base's communications only work at specific spots on the map. 'Sadly' for you campers though, these specific spots are very open to big populations of Zombies and it can easily be over run.

So let's say Killstreaks are only available after round 10 and you have to meet a certain criteria to get a Killstreak; Finish a whole round without picking up any Power Up Drops, or Finish a whole round with no one on your team going down, etc..

Any who, once you fulfill one of these things to gain a Killstreak, you have to go to said specific spot with obtaining a Killstreak and you can contact back to base and they teleport you a care package of an RC Car or Sentry Gun through the Teleporter you start the game in. But to keep it fair in a sense you have to go from any of these locations which are around the map [think linking the teleporters on DR] back to where you started the game and you only have say 90 seconds to get to your care package before Zombies can come destroy it. Like Monkeys with Perk machines.

That's personally how I would do it, or along those lines if anything.

A Gunship would be EPIC in zombies!

(The one you can fly and shoot from in Multiplayer).

However, when you use it, you're still vulnerable to zombie attacks.

Your team mates must defend your inoccupied body, or you must yourself with the gunship!

*You can't kill yourself with the Gunship weapons*

Could be so epic!

Wait! Who said UAV/Spyplane? Whats the Point of that. THERE ALL COMING AFTER YOU LOL

You Know what, I rather have a Death Machine in a Box that has 1000 rounds, can overheat, also be PAPed then a 30 second Death Machine with Infinite Ammo that may not be strong in higher rounds.

Wait! Who said UAV/Spyplane? Whats the Point of that. THERE ALL COMING AFTER YOU LOL

You Know what, I rather have a Death Machine in a Box that has 1000 rounds, can overheat, also be PAPed then a 30 second Death Machine with Infinite Ammo that may not be strong in higher rounds.

UAV would be helpful, it could show you where the zombies are heading and if they're cutting you off on your route. We all know treyarch isn't gonna make the Death-Machine an attainable weapon (no matter how awesome it would be), and the only logical drops from these categorys would be the grim reaper or the care package (Random drop). I still think that treyarch should make drops stackable, and THOUSANDS have wanted it to happen, but has treyarch done it? No. So don't make any hopes for a new drop or anything...