What killstreak in zombies?

Hanz_123

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any type of vehicle just wouldn't make sense to me because its like, unless it was a map where a vehicle would be used in a sort of Zipline type of interaction, wouldn't they just use those vehicles to leave? Haha.

But other than that, I think Killstreaks would be kinda pointless.

In another sense though, I think that Zombies might be more interesting if the Drops IE DOA Nukes, Death Machines, etc were stackable instead of 'You get it and it's used.' I think it'd be kinda interesting to be able to save up Nukes for those extra tough situations and whatnot and save yourself. Or not always having to wait for a Max Ammo.

Any type of vehicle just wouldn't make sense to me because its like, unless it was a map where a vehicle would be used in a sort of Zipline type of interaction, wouldn't they just use those vehicles to leave? Haha.

In another sense though, I think that Zombies might be more interesting if the Drops IE DOA Nukes, Death Machines, etc were stackable instead of 'You get it and it's used.' I think it'd be kinda interesting to be able to save up Nukes for those extra tough situations and whatnot and save yourself. Or not always having to wait for a Max Ammo.

Yeah, like they go into your Killstreak slot, and you cycle through them by pressing down on the D-Pad.

The only ones I see that makes sense are the grim reaper and sentry gun. These could come in the form of power-ups that zombies drop when killed. A grim reaper that can explode zombies 10 at a time with the right shot,with 8 shots total.Yeah,that'd be badass. I personally think a placeable sentry gun that you can set up whereever you want would be sweet,provided it only lasts a limited amount of time. All the other options are just too dominating. Another sweet idea would to have placeable barbwire power-up that slows down zombies moving through it. Haha just brainstorming ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

i don't think chopper gunner or gunship cause they could fly away then a better idea is 2 attack helicopters or 1 attack helicopter that is much better than the normal from multiplayer and it could fire also rockets into a group of zombies, it stays for 2 or 3 rounds I think 2 is better (also it would be overpowerd) and if it end it don't fly away but crash into the zombies and the wreckage stays for one round.

Female Character? I SECOND THAT! :lol:

I like what yourda wince and cheezyweezle said, stacking the killstreaks in a slot would be the most epically epic idea of epicness! (Too much epic, :lol: ) I voted grim reaper though, because grim reaper is the ONLY logical choice out of ALL those things...

[EDIT]: Hey, they could add Lissa and Avenged as characters! :D

the only problem wit dat is zombies wont be as challenging if ur able to stack nukes n death machines i can guarantee ill easily make lvl 40+ on any map solo if they did this

the only problem wit dat is zombies wont be as challenging if ur able to stack nukes n death machines i can guarantee ill easily make lvl 40+ on any map solo if they did this

This is simple, just restrict it to only one insta kill/nuke/death machine carried in slot at a time (You can only have your choice of ONE of the three, to make it fair), and 2x Points and the rest would be like limited to three or four...

You having trouble getting high on solo!? Solo is easiest of all options, 1, 2, 3 or 4 player!

Which map are you struggling on, I can possibly give you some pointers :P

OOOH, rofl offers you pointers! I would except that offer if i were you, :lol:

I still think a female character in zombies would be sweet! 8-) :lol: :lol: