findmakarov.com IS FAKE! LOOK

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK, what about those dog tags?
Could be faked, and if it were from the HL guys, sending out "viral" material is nothing strange to them (i know, they sent me a "package" with weird stuff and crap).

Well, time to sit and wait and see whatever these guys/group have planned for when the countdown hits 0.

IDK, what about those dog tags?
Could be faked, and if it were from the HL guys, sending out "viral" material is nothing strange to them (i know, they sent me a "package" with weird stuff and crap).

Well, time to sit and wait and see whatever these guys/group have planned for when the countdown hits 0.

Was it a package of documents about IG Farben? Because I was positive that was real, and even if it wasn't "real," that it was part of Project Leak.

Of course they're saying it's a hoax, that's a part of viral marketing. The fact is that these are trademarked properties being used in this countdown, if they didn't have a hand in it, the site would already be down. So, basically, chances are we are looking at some sort of release of information on MW3 this wednesday. I mean really, think about it...

Also, the server has been tracked and they have found it is located roughly 16 Km outside of IW/Sledgehammer Games headquarters. Do you realize how close that is?

Anyways, that's just my two cents. I'm staying optimistic with this one :D

Just letting you guys know, the website has changed. It is now red, had a little radar going on in the background, and a millisecond timer has been added on.

I know, that freaked me out when I went too it. Wasn't expecting it.

Maybe it's the countdown to MW3...

There fixed it for you :P

no but seriously its said to be the modern warfare film...