We're Still Missing Eggs in Kino or Five

Powerhouse631

Just wanted to start a new thread as I posted a response in another thread about this.

This podcast came out right before the relase of the First Strike DLC. According to one of the developers during the interview with Major Nelson "There are still Easter Eggs that nobody has found to this day". He doesnt specify whether Kino or Five. Listen for yourself.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/12/ ... etnam.aspx

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest, I was one of the people that said that the power boxes would be too complicated to be an easter egg. Then Ascension came along........BTW I do not think the boxes do anything but i do think there is more to kino.

I think we definitely need to re-examine both Maps to fill in some of the gaps. ;)

Everybody is all focusing on the "Ascension Big Easter Egg" when we should be looking at maps like verruckt and shi no numa but MAINLY Der riese and kino for Easter eggs we have been to lazy to find. I'm going to post some thing big, sorta, that we didn't see in Kino Der Toten. It has some thing to do with the projector....but I'll tell you when i post the thread.Or I could pm you if u would like

Everybody is all focusing on the "Ascension Big Easter Egg" when we should be looking at maps like verruckt and shi no numa but MAINLY Der riese and kino for Easter eggs we have been to lazy to find. I'm going to post some thing big, sorta, that we didn't see in Kino Der Toten. It has some thing to do with the projector....but I'll tell you when i post the thread.Or I could pm you if u would like

You could PM me if you wouldnt mind. You have my curiousity raging :!:

You could PM me if you wouldnt mind. You have my curiousity raging :!:

And me :lol:

Personally i think if there is an egg it will be in five, simply because nobody really plays it

I think its clear treyarch are not going to reveal if we have or havnt got all easter eggs. From the coding in Der Reise, we have found all the easter eggs, yet treyarch say there are alot more that we havnt found.

They are just keeping us interested. Some people wont bother playing the maps if all the easter eggs have been found. So Treyarch are playing it safe.

I think its clear treyarch are not going to reveal if we have or havnt got all easter eggs. From the coding in Der Reise, we have found all the easter eggs, yet treyarch say there are alot more that we havnt found.

They are just keeping us interested. Some people wont bother playing the maps if all the easter eggs have been found. So Treyarch are playing it safe.

And what if there are a lot of easter eggs to discover, like the der riese brick?

We should search in kino and ascension for easter eggs.

Just wanted to start a new thread as I posted a response in another thread about this.

This podcast came out right before the relase of the First Strike DLC. According to one of the developers during the interview with Major Nelson "There are still Easter Eggs that nobody has found to this day". He doesnt specify whether Kino or Five. Listen for yourself.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/12/ ... etnam.aspx

I just listened to Major Nelsons podcast and it would appear that Mr Bunting mentions EEs very specificaly with regards the SP campaing. Taking the context of the conversation into account I think you may have misinterpreted what he was saying.

Though this does not mean that I think there is nothing left to find in the BO zombie levels.

And what if there are a lot of easter eggs to discover, like the der riese brick?

What about the brick? Your bringing up an easter egg found over a year ago?

I disagree with your statment. From the coding in Der Riese it is clear that we have not found all there is to find. For a start there are two power switches in Der Reise confirmed by the script.

What about the brick? Your bringing up an easter egg found over a year ago?

I wanted to mean that some easter eggs are very hard to find and probably we haven't found those yet.

The brick was an example.

I disagree with your statment. From the coding in Der Riese it is clear that we have not found all there is to find. For a start there are two power switches in Der Reise confirmed by the script.

Wrong. As stated many times before. Der Riese is a unfinished map. Well, a map that has had alot of things scrapped for reasons we do not know of. The second power switch along with many other things such as ammomatic machines and shiz have // in the coding which comments it out of the actual map. It might be in the coding but its not in the map. Really its just useless text.

I just played kino last night looking for eastereggs, before reading anything online about them. I found the three rocks quite easily as they make that buzzing sound. But when i did the third one in the dressing room area theres a window and if you look through it and listen, you can see a chest that sounds like someone is trapped inside. I say someone because it was knocking in Morris code SOS(help). I died soon afterwards so i didn't have time to investigate, iv looked around the site and i read that people have see this and that their is not much more to it. So maybe their is more to that easter egg and we did not expect it to be so complicated to trigger it until what we found out in Acension.

I had found something in Kino that I think went unnoticed, the fact you can hear a man screaming in the speed cola room. I posted a while back about it here with video:

viewtopic.php?f=56&p=57010#p57010

It wasnt easy to find either. Its so hard for me to believe a few film reels & radios + meteor rocks are all there is to that map, especially considering how much more complex the one in ascension was. They gave us more clues on the ascension one. I am just saying it couldnt hurt to re-examine it in regards to the campaign, as the egg for ascension corrolated with a part of the campaign, whether I mis-interpreted Mr. Bunting's statement or not (which is possible).

my curiosity is on fire.........could you pm me if the topic is not up yet??

my curiosity is on fire.........could you pm me if the topic is not up yet??

Thinking the same thing :) .