Hardened addition maps

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a video on youtube on how to put your old hard drive into the new slim xboxs. it takes like 10 minutes to do. i had the same problem with the hardened edition maps being on my old harddrive. i did the swap and it worked out good.

I've seen the video and I'm not sure that i would want to take apart the hard drive, mainly because my brother is going to keep my old xbox, i just need a way to transfer it but it seems pretty difficult...

Not sure if this would be helpful to you mate but they appear in your download history (not the game marketplace)

To do this on xbox.com sign in (obviously :D ) then go the my xbox dropdown part and click accounts you should see download history. From there you can add the maps to your download queue for the next time you turn on your xbox. Hope this helps.

Oh and btw only your account will be able to use the maps unless you transfer licenses to your new xbox. Just thought this was worth a mention as it took me a while to figure out the whole licenses thing. Pm me if you need a hand with this.

Or you could just go the Xbox.com and to a license transfer on to your new Xbox. That's the easiest and fastest way I did it without having to move and switch stuff over.

Tutorials can be found on YouTube if you don't know how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this would be helpful to you mate but they appear in your download history (not the game marketplace)

To do this on xbox.com sign in (obviously :D ) then go the my xbox dropdown part and click accounts you should see download history. From there you can add the maps to your download queue for the next time you turn on your xbox. Hope this helps.

Oh and btw only your account will be able to use the maps unless you transfer licenses to your new xbox. Just thought this was worth a mention as it took me a while to figure out the whole licenses thing. Pm me if you need a hand with this.

Thanks so much, havent checked my post in a while because no one was responding but you had the right answer, thanks a bunch.

Or you could just go the Xbox.com and to a license transfer on to your new Xbox. That's the easiest and fastest way I did it without having to move and switch stuff over.

Tutorials can be found on YouTube if you don't know how to do it.

This is what the above post what talking about. It's called a DRM transfer, I believe.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Support/LicenseMigration/Home

Just follow the on-screen steps and you'll be able to download what you want to your new Xbox 360. However, you can only do this once per year I believe. :)