The story so far, from me.

Riker221

I am just doing highlights on each row.

Group 935 consists of Maxis, Richtofan, Peter, Dempsey, Takeo, And Nikolai.

Maxis and rictofen used 115 to power teleporter, but excsessive amounts of 115 makes zombies.

115 was found in meteor in shi no numa.

Maxis used teleporter on fluffy and Samantha confronted him about it when rictofen locked them in room and hellhounds killed them.

Samantha hid under bed and escaped after the puppies were gone, but is somehow in a different dimension.

Idk what happened to maxis, but he broke trust barrier with germany and used help of Russians to make wonder weapons.

Samantha haunts every where our 4 heros go, but the little girl still spathizes for them and gives them power ups.

Gersh moved yuri to work on rockets, cause of incapability.

Yuri is then possessed by Samantha and he strives to kill gersh so he perfects Gersh device.

Gersh device is a black hole, but also happens to be a teleporter to other realms, so when yuri showed Gersh the device, Samantha took the opprotunity to suck Gersh in abd kill him, or whatever she pleases.

Yuri is then worried for some reason, about what he did.

When getting death machine Easter egg when freeing yuri, you shoot into black hole slowing samantha's advances to catch yuri.

Now I just need a little fill in on how yuri got there, why Samantha wanted to kill gersh, and others...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic