The blacked out picture...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

There's five blacked out portraits THAT I KNOW OF... 2 in the room with the others, and 3 in the top left hand room through the barricade... (Just in case you didn't know, the other is on the floor in the painting room, for a grand total of 5...) Hmmmm... Perhaps they were people of importance that worked at theater? Then again, why would our heroes paintings be on the wall... I'm guessing there is more in the zombie's barricades that meets the eye...

Well I think it's Peter and the reason it's blacked out is because she killed hi already (or he hung himself) but he was one of her targets and the the pictures of the heroes are there because she hasnt killed them yet. And the reason richtoftens is the biggest Is because she hates him the most.

• 3 months later...

It would be much easier to figure it out if, when you held X/[] while looking at it, your character would quote about it.

I don't understand why no-one makes any comment on Richtofen's portrait. He is, after all, the biggest portrait out of them all.

In my opinion the outline looks exactly like Krevchanko (Dragovitches right hand man.). There are 5 total. im thinking the one on the ground may be maxis (cause hes dead). Also the one next to the heros may be maxis (he may be alive and ready to replace richtofen.) but the difference is 4 so that means it may be the guys from CotD or 5.

• 2 weeks later...