Price to be in Black Ops sequel

Daveyjone

"Though inordinately young for such a role, both MI-6 and SAS have ensured us that he is a veritable prodigy and will not fail to meet the objectives of this mission."

His name is Johnathan ***** (last name blotted)

That is what one of the messages from ryan jackson on operation charbodyis says,

ok you have to be 17 to join the brit army, after 3 years you can join the SAS, so at least if this was price then

20 years old as of his job to kill Mason in 1978,

38 as of the Zakaev assassination attempt in 1996,

53 in 2011 during COD4,

and 58 in 2016 as of MW2.

Obviously he would have to survive, so if Mason and Price ever meet, i would imagine he helps weaver hudson Mason and possibly clarkes brother to flee, then it would be AWESOME, as IW are no longer doign CoD, this is a fitting way to honour them from treyarch as even though there are fan wars over them, they really hold no major grudges against eachother, and intercompany characters would be fun, also Raven software are doing MW3 with sledgehammer so they could come to an agreement over names. while i swear price was in cod 2 and 3 made by treyarch.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? Infinity Ward IS still doing Call of Duty. Just because Activision shot themselves in the foot and brought that huge walkout on themselves doesn't mean they didn't salvage what they could. Infinity Ward is still around under new management, and because of the big gaping hole those dicks at Activision tore into its development staff, they've temporarily pulled Sledgehammer Games off of their own Call of Duty project to assist the development of Modern Warfare 3, as well as another studio, the name of which I can't seem to remember.

So now we got Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer, Raven, N-Space and I think a new studio (unless it WAS Raven - I dunno, could be wrong) all working on Call of Duty games. There's never been a better time to be a Call of Duty fan because there is going to be absolutely no shortage of awesome sauce to keep us all entertained, and this many studios could possibly mean longer dev cycles, which IN THEORY means better games.

What are you talking about? Infinity Ward IS still doing Call of Duty. Just because Activision shot themselves in the foot and brought that huge walkout on themselves doesn't mean they didn't salvage what they could. Infinity Ward is still around under new management, and because of the big gaping hole those dicks at Activision tore into its development staff, they've temporarily pulled Sledgehammer Games off of their own Call of Duty project to assist the development of Modern Warfare 3, as well as another studio, the name of which I can't seem to remember.

So now we got Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer, Raven, N-Space and I think a new studio (unless it WAS Raven - I dunno, could be wrong) all working on Call of Duty games. There's never been a better time to be a Call of Duty fan because there is going to be absolutely no shortage of awesome sauce to keep us all entertained, and this many studios could possibly mean longer dev cycles, which IN THEORY means better games.

This. There is no way they would pull a character from another game.

ITS THE SAME GAME :facepalm:

call of duty series. Price was in cod 1 made by IW

Price was in cod 2 and 3 made by... treyarch

:facepalm:

also IW are overlookin git, but Raven is doing multiplayer and sledge doing singleplayer.

also why else would they mention an SAS character called john ***** and blot out his 5 character last name? they didnt do that with weavers daughter or any other character in operation charbodyis (look it up in the terminal)