PhD Flopper: the new step?

JedesPolar

Ok guys so here's my newest theory:

In the topic "Questionable but interesting post I found on the Easter Egg (link: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7115 ) Powerhouse631 sends us to a link (that link: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/4 ... aster-egg/).In this forum an other user named Newbie took a post from Call of Duty forums and posted it on se7ensins forum.

This post tells us that a player/man/whoever who's GamerTag could possibly be "Sparticous"/"Sparticus" knows how to finish the Easter Egg and was giving tips to 3 lucky players playing with him...

Now let me quote the post up at se7ensins:

A guy named Sparticous apperently knows all of it. He does not have proof , but everything he has said is right. people think he works for Treyarch, or knows a guy at Treyarch. Whatever. this is all LEGIT.

Sparticous is playing a live game with 3 lucky people, and hinting them throughout the map.

NOW , what you've been waiting for.

Throughout the forum, many things have been confirmed.

1) The death machines are not the ending of the easter egg.

2) To figure out the actual easter egg. YOU MUST NOT GET THE DEATHMACHINES.

Now, one person that is playing with Sparticous is giving us hints. The hints are as followed . :

The Spawn Room has significance! (Notice how the big spinning thing has a sign on it *HINT*

The door behind the quick revive, (The one chained Shut) CAN be accessed. What's in it? We don't know! but PhD Flopper has NOTHING to do with getting into it!

Let's focus on that shall we?

So he says that the door can be accessed and that PhD Flopper has NOTHING to do getting into it, so PhD Flopper HAS something to do getting into it...

And if you think about it this actually makes sense: why would PhD Flopper exist in the first place? I mean a perk that when you dolphin dive creates a NUKE? It's quite dumb of a perk... Some of you might argue that you can do a PhD Flopper only stratagy and that it's really fun, but if you try doing that after rounds 20+ the zombies won't die... And I mean c'mon Treyarch has done a great Easter Egg so far with no ramdom stuff so how could the PhD Flopper perk be ramdom?

Just my thoughts and I wanted to know who was with me...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to BurgerTheFries:

Yeah exactly: dolphin diving from the top of the stairs and it could blow it open.

to Johnny Reklaw:

I don't say that you need to believe, but it makes sense and so since you guys on xBox play frequently Zombies you might as well try it out and see how it goes yeah?

yea true. the thing is there are lots of BS players on xbox.

quit listening to bs trolls and try and solve this mystery really any guy that says spin around three times with nikolai and have to be holding a ballistic with richtofen while tank phd flops at the teddy and we all get wunderwaffes is obviously LYING!!!

SOLVE THIS MYSTERY?

:facepalm:

I wrote a whole like 20 line message, twice, saying how stupid you're comment "solve this mystery" was REALLY DUMB but them I though why should I?

That is your opinion and I'm glad that you have an opinion...

quit listening to bs trolls and try and solve this mystery really any guy that says spin around three times with nikolai and have to be holding a ballistic with richtofen while tank phd flops at the teddy and we all get wunderwaffes is obviously LYING!!!

SOLVE THIS MYSTERY?

:facepalm:

I wrote a whole like 20 line message, twice, saying how stupid you're comment "solve this mystery" was REALLY DUMB but them I though why should I?

That is your opinion and I'm glad that you have an opinion...

Well.. I'd agree anyone who says you have to do exactly what he just said, is lying. Thats a way radical idea that doesnt sound anywhere near the way Treyarch works. Its like saying you shoot the box 4 times to get the ray gun...

I played with a kid once who believed it so much, everytime he did it he thought he must have messed up... I told him he didn't know what he was talking about and was lied to... He eventually got the ray gun w/o shooting the box and got excited saying "SEEE!!! IT WORKS IT JUST TAKES A FEW MINUTES AFTER YOU SHOOT THE BOX!!"

I dropped host..

Where am I going with this? I don't know... but Im @ work with nothing better to do then be a troll on this forum right now reading all the nerd-rage that gets thrown about @ ideas...

It's like TNT, Where drama lives..

I think PhD Flopper gives you a nuke because, like a fire sale, you are likely to use it at the most inappropriate time and get yourself downed. Can't tell you how many times I've played with people on live who flop down the stairs continually...and suddenly they're down because they failed to flop or get up fast enough.

I only by flopper for the splash and fall damage immunity. It makes the ray gun, grenades, law, etc very powerful as you can cook a grenade in your hand without dying. This is the purpose of Flopper.

Since this is simple to test, I did this yesterday pre and post the mystery man easter egg...no success. Its hard to land right in front of the door, and when you do it, the flop often fails.

i don't hink theres anythi9ng in the first room, we've already noclipped through it and there was nothing

I do believe Treyarch could make Easter Egss/Hidden Rooms invisible as soon as you NoClip. It would be an easy script;

}

If player (noclip=1)

Set egg_room_1 (Empty_Wall)

Set egg_sam_vox (Vol=0)

Set egg_add_wunderwaffe (Script_void)

Set player_egg_quote_vox (Vol=0)

Set egg_sam_character_model (Texture_gone=1)

{

It would be easy, and I think that is what they did after people constantly noclipping and finding everything. Makes sense.

i don't hink theres anythi9ng in the first room, we've already noclipped through it and there was nothing

I do believe Treyarch could make Easter Egss/Hidden Rooms invisible as soon as you NoClip. It would be an easy script;

}

If player (noclip=1)

Set egg_sam_vox (Vol=0)

{

It would be easy, and I think that is what they did after people constantly noclipping and finding everything. Makes sense.

Yeah that makes sense. But still if you read the code it's not there. Is it possible to hide code?

}

If player (noclip=1)

Set egg_sam_vox (Vol=0)

{

Yeah that makes sense. But still if you read the code it's not there. Is it possible to hide code?

plausible coding? Yes. The problem is that there is not a standard method of "no-clipping". No clipping is a term basically for hacking the system...there might be an anti "no clip" program...but it wouldn't stop all of the variations of No-clipping......

This would also add a few issues, such as blank canvas walls behind a wall. If you've ever seen the outside of a map, you'd notice that there are "incomplete" areas as the design is not meant to go that far. There would be obvious voids in the design or areas that seemed more "incomplete" if you hid an entire room....all-in-all, a lot of overkill that would leave obvious gaps.

To show my point....they DO have some hack fail safes built into the code. There is one inbuilt within zombies which programs the timeout function when you don't move within a timed parameter, you can time out. In code, they call the following failsafe "Hack shit" (literal words taken from the code)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//FAILSAFE "hack shit" DT#33203
prevorigin = self.origin;
while(1)
{
if( !level.zombie_vars["zombie_use_failsafe"] )
{
return;
}

wait( 30 );

//if i've torn a board down in the last 5 seconds, just
//wait 30 again.
if ( isDefined(self.lastchunk_destroy_time) )
{
if ( (GetTime() - self.lastchunk_destroy_time) continue;
}

//fell out of world
if ( self.origin[2] {
self dodamage( self.health + 100, (0,0,0) );
break;
}

//hasnt moved 24 inches in 30 seconds?
if ( DistanceSquared( self.origin, prevorigin ) {
// DEBUG HACK
break;
}

}
//END OF FAILSAFE "hack shit"
}

To show my point....they DO have some hack fail safes built into the code. There is one inbuilt within zombies which programs the timeout function when you don't move within a timed parameter, you can time out. In code, they call the following failsafe "Hack shit" (literal words taken from the code)

//FAILSAFE "hack shit" DT#33203
while(1)
{
if( !level.zombie_vars["zombie_use_failsafe"] )
{
return;
}

wait( 30 );

//if i've torn a board down in the last 5 seconds, just
//wait 30 again.
if ( isDefined(self.lastchunk_destroy_time) )
{
if ( (GetTime() - self.lastchunk_destroy_time) continue;
}

//fell out of world
if ( self.origin[2] {
break;
}

//hasnt moved 24 inches in 30 seconds?
if ( DistanceSquared( self.origin, prevorigin ) {
// DEBUG HACK
break;
}

}
//END OF FAILSAFE "hack shit"
}

lol.....hackshit [brains]

look to the right of that door by quick revive on the ground, there is a symbol on a metal plate which looks somewhat like the phd flopper sign

TANTANTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but serously interesting! if you're on xBox could you take a foto maybe with your phone you have to... or then show it in a video...

I hope I'm right, I love it when I'm right, who deosn't? But I don't I kinda think i'M NOT RIGHT ATM but let's see if that symbol can be confrimed...