DONT GIVE UP HOPE MY BROTHERS! STEP 8?!

japattak10

Listen the code is almost out like i said in my previous posts. But think about it. Treyarch is a smart company. Why would they leave us like this. In an interview i recall claimed that 1. There is a upcoming bossbattle in the future (before mappack 1). 2. There is a huge easter egg we missed in kino. 3. The lunar Landers will take you somewhere *smiles covers face and laughs* ima post some code right now.

http://pastebin.com/4aYcVXaC

All credit of the folowing goes out to wonderboy_3856

Basically he read some code that kinda of backed up/brought up the "Sacrafice" conspircary.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7079

There is his post check it.

The codes that he has on the forum are confirmed to be real check the pastebin.

Now we have to ask ourself what now.

Here are some possiblities of what could happen.

-Code ends but hey. who said there isnt some sort of trigger that would download more codec?

-Maybe code changed from different maps ... Kino prohaps? Id check scripting on that.

-Treyarch made an account and leaked bogus code? hhhhm???? i mean like seriously 1 person did this its not like its been backed up.

-Maybe there are not done completely (we did do alot really quickly) maybe this progress wasnt thought to have been discovered till next mappack or possible next updatte?

_

I do not back up any of those sencerios im just saying.

_

Post any ideas you have :) [brains]

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Who confirmed the code is real? How do we know some jackwagon isn't running around laughing at a code that makes semi-sense (note semi...parts of this seem to be missing or irregular in coding).

2. If it is real, where is the rest of the coding for the map? Why has no one seen it?

3. Do you have links to said interviews for all to see?

Thanks...

The boss battle was mentioned back in Kino's start it's in the intel on treyarch for the development of new zombie content. Go read it...

The kino seceret? I dunno what hes talking about there... and the secret with the lander that was hinted @ in the XboX live interview....

it spells LUNA.. about it..

1. Who confirmed the code is real? How do we know some jackwagon isn't running around laughing at a code that makes semi-sense (note semi...parts of this seem to be missing or irregular in coding).

2. If it is real, where is the rest of the coding for the map? Why has no one seen it?

3. Do you have links to said interviews for all to see?

Thanks...

A menber here at CoDz had also posted that code... doesn't mean it's legit I know but other menbers have started to investigate it and it seems legit according to them so...