Questionable but interesting post I found on the Easter Egg.

Powerhouse631

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake, so many people are trolling for attention and they're so GENERAL and never release something because they "want us to use our mind" and because "it's so easy, just think about it". I seriously hope that this easter egg is finished before a flame war starts. I, for one, think this easter egg ended with the DMs. I don't know why people are so determined and gullible. These fake people's fanbases are mostly made up of those 10 yr old kids on online zombies who thankfully don't have mics most of the time.

Interesting note: He spelled the gamertag wrong each time, I think he meant to say Spartacus.

The best way to go about this is doing what he says WITH video evidence to prove and confirm it

Yeah totally, I personnaly belive this Spartacus theory, I mean first why would that door be there anyway? And why would Dr.Flopper even exist I mean it's fun and all doing the Flopper stratagy only... but it isn't that great so it makes sense that you need to Nuke/Flop at the locked door.

PLUS what he says is true I mean acording to the code something happens after spelling HITSAM and HYENA ( secret 1 and 2) happen, it has been confirmed, by one of our menbers, that after spelling HITSAM or HYENA, I don't remenber wich one, that one of the characters says something is the lines of the "Reaper", the upgraded Ppsh or whatevs can't quite remender, I'll try to find the topic and all that...

But Monster is right we do need video proof AND that's why I'm sure SpiderBite or someone from NGT is monetering these forums and they will try, at least try all this, unfortunatly they take an awfull amount of time so if anyone could actually try this out?

OH AND BTW... many of you won't like me saying this but PLAYTHEGAMECO HAD ALREADY said that if we achived the DMs then we were doing the wrong thing and that we needed the exact same amount of power that they mention on this forum, the info given by "Spartacus"... So I guess PLAYTHEGAMECO can say FIRST...

well, if I were one of the "lucky" gamers in his party at the time, I would have spilled everything immediately, because i would have felt that the community needed to know about it

I agree with you here. I'm still up in the air if this egg is done or not. Just keeping my eyes open and my mind open as well. I certainly dont believe everything I read. Thats I can say with certainty. ;)

One thing I can say is Treyarch knows we are going to be doing this with a crawler, not in the middle of the round...it takes too much preparation. Idk. This egg is making my [brains] hurt to be honest with you :facepalm: lol

Seriously?!?

This myth has been around forever. I have heard it more times than I care to count...and not seen an ounce of evidence.

1: Why is there a door? Because there are 3 completely useless doors. Personally, it looks like a storage closet and nothing more...

2: Take a picture with your cell phone, give a clip... If you want me to believe you...give me a carrot to follow. Hints give nothing without proof. You can give me a picture inside that room without telling me how to do it...proof and I'll believe you.

3. This guy is actually so noble he's going to leave us to figure it out and not be "The First" to post the how to video? Zombies communities are raving over this next step...you'd have viewers and ratings galore...

I call fake.

Its fake

Agreed..

No one is going to contain the seceret....

They are just looking for rep...

If they had the answer, they would have more rep for being the 1st to discover it.. and btw, PLAYTHEGAMECO rep guy there... Same theories, two different groups and no answers... get the hint... 8 people supposedly know what to do.. but somehow it's a huge seceret from the community... most people cant keep from their mom they smoke pot... how can they keep something as insignificant (IRL) as this a seceret...

Agreed..

No one is going to contain the seceret....

They are just looking for rep...

If they had the answer, they would have more rep for being the 1st to discover it.. and btw, PLAYTHEGAMECO rep guy there... Same theories, two different groups and no answers... get the hint... 8 people supposedly know what to do.. but somehow it's a huge seceret from the community... most people cant keep from their mom they smoke pot... how can they keep something as insignificant (IRL) as this a seceret...

[brains] for making me laugh at the mom smoking pot comment...

Wait wait wait but have you guys at least looked at the code?

I mean YES it might be fake but doesn't seem like it and in the code it says the exact amount that we need to shoot at the gersch and all that stuff... just like they say in that forum we need exactly 3x Upgraded Raygun 3xAwfull Lawton ect ect... I can't quite remenber what it was...

I mean if you are on xBox go ahead and try it use the exact amount of power said in that forum and debunk or not this theory...

Oh BTW if you said you knew how to finish the easter egg would anyone belive you AND if you said how to finish the easter egg wouldn't there be someone that would take the credit form you?

I don't know that's just my opinion...

----------EDIT----------------

And cmon unless you didn't read it hwo do you explain the fact that Dr.Flopper Perk exists? because it's fun? LOL no because you need to use it!

AGAIN that is just my opinion