Demon Eye'd Nikolai (Pic)

xMiniM1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would make that pic smaller or make it a link. Makes the page too wide

Interesting. Maybe colour effect? Doubt any importance with his eyes showing green

I really don't know how :(. I tried making it a spoiler, but it didn't work. I'll just make it a link.

@The above poster: ? Are you saying I faked this, or I shot the Ray Gun and it somehow glitched? I never shot him in the face with the Ray Gun on purpose, so.. o_O

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen this on Dempsy, we were both on the lander and his eyes weres glowing bright green but it only lasted for a little while than it when it away, this might be some of the side affects from the experimentation, also on a different note anyone notice what dempsy says about richtofen after he pap a weapon? its very interesting i wonder if someone can post the audio

Yes, theres a pool he was stood on that makes your eyes green. Maybe it's 115? They're turning into zombies so...

I agree with this, maybe he was standing in a pool of 115 or some other experimental compound, and the first thing i thought about was speed-cola, you know, richtofen has talked about the active ingredient in it rotting your mind a lot in the past...