Ascension Glitch Explanation (And How To Fix It)

jacob404

As you may know, there is a glitch on ascension which was featured in a video on next gen tactics.

Here is a full explanation.

It happens in 3 instances that i have seen.

1- If you try to buy a perk while you are reloading/switching guns.

2- if you pick up a death machine during a monkey round, than get hit by the monkeys "ground pound" while you still have the death machine. OR if you get the "perk a cola" while you have a death machine.

3- it can also happen randomly after the easter egg as a result a broken chain in coding (could possibly hint at an update being needed for the easter egg to be continued.)

Some of the "side effects" of the glitch are:

* Can not use frags.

* Can not use claymores.

* Can not use Gersch/Matroyshka dolls.

* Can not switch to secondary gun.

* Can not buy perks.

* Can not buy guns off of the wall.

* Can not buy frags.

* Can not use the mystery box.

* Can not buy Pack 'a' Punch.

* Can not buy sickle.

* Can not dolphin dive.

* Can not revive teammates.

* If you got glitched when trying to buy a perk, no one else on your team can buy that perk.

There are 2 ways that i know of which will fix this glitch.

1- You must let yourself go down by a zombie. This will make you lose all your perks, but you will gain back all the other things ruined by the glitch.

*Note* If you get the glitch as a result of buying a perk/picking up perk-a-cola you will get that perk back when you are revived, but none of the other perks back.

2- You must revive a teammate. This way fixes all problems caused by the glitch, and you will get all of your previously bought perks back for free.

Just thought i would clear up the confusion.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive done some ascension mods on my jtag, and that problem would happen quite a few times, it always involved me having a death machine or no cliping, which in turns gives me zues cannon and death machine. But sometimes when i would do it, my split screen friend could not be revived, i could not buy perks/box/frags etc. It happened on kino once, and im not sure about five. Another way you cant buy items and lose stuff is when zombies "no target" is on, which is simply when you delete them off screen and they do not attack you. Im not sure if this helps, but ascension has had it happen a lot.

As you may know, there is a glitch on ascension which was featured in a video on next gen tactics.

2- if you pick up a death machine during a monkey round, than get hit by the monkeys "ground pound" while you still have the death machine. OR if you get the "perk a cola" while you have a death machine.

3- it can also happen randomly after the easter egg as a result a broken chain in coding (could possibly hint at an update being needed for the easter egg to be continued.)

* Can not use frags.

* Can not use claymores.

* Can not buy perks.

* Can not buy frags.

* Can not buy sickle.

* Can not dolphin dive.

* If you got glitched when trying to buy a perk, no one else on your team can buy that perk.

1- You must let yourself go down by a zombie. This will make you lose all your perks, but you will gain back all the other things ruined by the glitch.

*Note* If you get the glitch as a result of buying a perk/picking up perk-a-cola you will get that perk back when you are revived, but none of the other perks back.

2- You must revive a teammate. This way fixes all problems caused by the glitch, and you will get all of your previously bought perks back for free.

YOU ARE MY FLIPPING HERO! I KNEW IT WAS A GLITCH BUT NO ONE LISTENED! [brains] FOR YOU!! :)

* Can not use frags.

* Can not use claymores.

* Can not buy perks.

* Can not buy frags.

* Can not buy sickle.

* Can not dolphin dive.

YOU ARE MY FLIPPING HERO! I KNEW IT WAS A GLITCH BUT NO ONE LISTENED! [brains] FOR YOU!! :)

Proof i want proof