If W@W Multiplayer maps come back, which would you want?

play2often

I'm sure most of us by now have heard of the map pack 2 rumored maps, found in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evhacAYVc6s

One of the maps listed is Outskirts, which, coincidence or not, shares a name with a popular World at War map.

Whether the video is fake or not, let's get on the topic of World at War maps returning. The MW2 pack contained a few Cod4 maps, so it would be no surprise for a W@w map to return in the next pack.

WHICH map would you want return?

I'd personally like to see a tropical map, like Banzai, which could be a decent sniper map, at parts.

But that's just me.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally think that the german/russian maps are the ones most likely to return.

logic: there are already maps of black ops fighting spetznaz in Russia...

... and there are also maps taking place in Germany, sooo it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine Treyarch remaking some of the old maps with modern cars and more dilapidated buildings/scenery, etc.

although I think the Building DOME takes place in was torn down after ww2...

I think the idea of a Map Pack Called "Aftermath" would be awesome.

Treyarch takes 3 World at War maps and 3 COD3 maps and modifies them to look more washed out/destroyed to show what the result of WW2 did to the locations giving the map pack it's name!!!

idk just my idea its cool if you guys don't agree.

here's a thought on a modernized map:

Roundhouse using the locomotive models from Vorkuta/WMD multiplayer. There could be parked tanks or parts of soyuz rockets on train cars throughout the map.

and for some map interactivity, hitting a switch would cause the turn-table to rotate, changing the route you must take thru the central building of the map.

i personally think that the german/russian maps are the ones most likely to return.

logic: there are already maps of black ops fighting spetznaz in Russia...

... and there are also maps taking place in Germany, sooo it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine Treyarch remaking some of the old maps with modern cars and more dilapidated buildings/scenery, etc.

although I think the Building DOME takes place in was torn down after ww2...

That building you refer to is called the Reichstag, and yes, it was torn down fairly quickly by the allies after the war.