Meeting between Richtofen & Co. And Samantha.

ZombiesAuthority

Here's the post i talked about in my Abracadavre analysis : viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7069

So, back to Kino Der Toten, one of Richtofen Quotes, when you get the Teddy Bear out of the Mistery Box :

"Samantha, I talked to you about this."

So he talked to Samantha. When? That's what i'll explain.

Back to Der Riese. The 4 heroes teleport back to home. But while they're teleporting, Samantha intercept them.

Here's come the dialog between Richtofen and Samantha ( See : Abracadavre Analysis.)

So after a brief dialog, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai start's to wonder : "This girl controls zombies? And she seems to know Richtofen."

They so try to kill both Sam and Edward, in vain.

Sam wipe out their memories. They send them in the future, in Kino Der Toten, then they travel to Ascension, and they seem to forget everything about them and their objective.

BUT, according to one of Dempsey quotes in Ascension, when he pack-a-punch a weapon, he say :

"Who would of thought a little girl could cause sooo much trouble!?""

He remember Samantha. They will probably be a major fight between Tank and Richtofen.

Plus, i suspect Dempsey to be Peter. Peter know what Richtofen did to Sam and her father.

Lets wait and see.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a pretty good theory,

but as many other speculations and theories have said,

peter is the hanging man in SNN and his hand was cut off by richtofen in verruckt (left hand) hence the hanging man is missing a left hand...

not flamming you, just saying many thoeries have some what proved peter is dead;

pluss in SNN when the broadcast plays dont you think tank would react to that message if he was peter?

but the whole 'richtofen and dempsey fight' that sounds pretty epic :)

Obviously, you didn't read my Abracadavre Anylisis.

In Abracadavre, is it cleary showed that Edward and Sam talked by this line.

"You see me now, you don't cry when i am gone."

Nuff said

that doesn't exactly mean she talked to richtofen, and besides that line doesn't exactly state who she might be talking about