Next node step Must SEE\Update it works

blackfire561

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you that think that its call the wonder waffle, it is freaking not! its called the wonderwaffe (pronounced vundervaff)!!! there is no waffle....and yes that is strange that his point went up. :evil: :facepalm:

This made me die a little inside. No, it's not the "Wonderwaffe", it's the "Wunderwaffe" and it's not pronounced Vundervaff, it's pronounced Vundervaffe.

Anyone who has taken basic German would know that. Sorry for going off topic xD.

But about the thread. I think that the title needs to be changed because as of yet, we don't ACTUALLY know if it works. But I do agree that we need to test every hypothesis because how do we know someone isn't telling the truth.

tl;dr

Its Wunderwaffe. Change the title of this thread. Try all ideas.

For all of you that think that its call the wonder waffle, it is freaking not! its called the wonderwaffe (pronounced vundervaff)!!! there is no waffle....and yes that is strange that his point went up. :evil: :facepalm:

This made me die a little inside. No, it's not the "Wonderwaffe", it's the "Wunderwaffe" and it's not pronounced Vundervaff, it's pronounced Vundervaffe.

Anyone who has taken basic German would know that. Sorry for going off topic xD.

But about the thread. I think that the title needs to be changed because as of yet, we don't ACTUALLY know if it works. But I do agree that we need to test every hypothesis because how do we know someone isn't telling the truth.

tl;dr

Its Wunderwaffe. Change the title of this thread. Try all ideas.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that knows a little something about German pronunciation and spelling... But it sucks because I can't test any of this with a Locked-Up Ascension.

I'm sure you guys have seen this, but there's a lot of talk going on over at the Treyarch "Unofficial" fan page and someone who claims to work for Treyarch is talking to some of the fans asking about the next step in the mystery man easter egg. He says that the death machines are part of the easter egg and it's not a wrong step, but necessary to continue the easter egg, which he also said isn't done yet. Also, supposedly there's a theory that's already out, that's close but not right. He wouldn't say what theory it was or who's theory it was, but that it was out there. And the steps from Vorkuta are indeed related to the steps in the easter egg. He does mention too that blowing up the rocket might not be a good thing to do when doing the easter egg. I don't know if any of it is true and that guy is just trolling, but if so, it means that we have a parameter to work with as the next step needs to happen during the time that you have the death machines and maybe refrain from blowing up the rocket. Here's the link to the facebook page if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Treyarch/43119577723#!/pages/Treyarch/43119577723

I'm sure you guys have seen this, but there's a lot of talk going on over at the Treyarch "Unofficial" fan page and someone who claims to work for Treyarch is talking to some of the fans asking about the next step in the mystery man easter egg. He says that the death machines are part of the easter egg and it's not a wrong step, but necessary to continue the easter egg, which he also said isn't done yet. Also, supposedly there's a theory that's already out, that's close but not right. He wouldn't say what theory it was or who's theory it was, but that it was out there. And the steps from Vorkuta are indeed related to the steps in the easter egg. He does mention too that blowing up the rocket might not be a good thing to do when doing the easter egg. I don't know if any of it is true and that guy is just trolling, but if so, it means that we have a parameter to work with as the next step needs to happen during the time that you have the death machines and maybe refrain from blowing up the rocket. Here's the link to the facebook page if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Treyarch/43119577723#!/pages/Treyarch/43119577723

Interesting, as you say, possible bull, but nonetheless, interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

SORRY to burst your bubble everyone! they already made like 4 other videos explaining that this was a fluke and a glitch ..with the gun stuff and those theroies are completely debunked...OP: ur a bit late on the subject ...again sorry to burst your bubble but this is reallllly old news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't read the entire thread yet...

But, after they had been downed, they could use everything again!!!

Also losing secondaries, grenades & specials aswell as the Perks. This is sounding more & more like a Sacrifice by the second...

Can some one noclip to that fourth Lander position if they haven't already?

Regards Snake.

SORRY to burst your bubble everyone! they already made like 4 other videos explaining that this was a fluke and a glitch ..with the gun stuff and those theroies are completely debunked...OP: ur a bit late on the subject ...again sorry to burst your bubble but this is reallllly old news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, he posted this over a month ago, when the vid came out, so he wasn't late and,

Haven't read the entire thread yet...

But, after they had been downed, they could use everything again!!!

Also losing secondaries, grenades & specials aswell as the Perks. This is sounding more & more like a Sacrifice by the second...

Can some one noclip to that fourth Lander position if they haven't already?

Regards Snake.

I'll save you some reading snake, it was confirmed a glitch, sorry man :/

Hmm....when they got the DM's and they were shooting at the big locked door the yellow players points went up? what do you think happened their?

Good thinking and noticing the details

Jesus, dont even go there again...

Thats already been discussed, the fact that someone noticed it is actually a LACK of detail, for on split second you witness the zombie that earns the points it has NOTHING to do with the door..

This video has been debunked, theories are dead like the easter egg... Kill Stuff, Get Point, Climb the Board and wait for a new map already...