Next node step Must SEE\Update it works

blackfire561

OMG I just love you for saying that!

Altough it does seem to me that the whole NGT video was just a glitch THIS TAKEO THING IS LIKE...WOW i mean in this topic: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 4&start=30

There is a video from PLAYTHEGAMECO, in this video it shows a briefcase and inside it are files of the NazisZombies storyline characters but what is most important is that the ONLY character that has a date of death is Takeo. Now 1+1= 3y227352785 according to my math and so if Takeo is the only one that if getting down resets and gives all the stuff back to the players then maybe it HAS something to do indeed with the whole sacrifice thing mentioned in that topic...

Thats what i was about to say

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that the game thought u still had the DM because u cant do anything exept from pressing x on the lander and activating the radios and dolls, now they pressed x on the doll and the lander and it worked so ye, u cant change gun when u get the deathmachine, so when he went down it went back to normal

Don't mean to be a spoil sport here but... please remove and change

your avatar BlackFire. Unless you're the original owner of that image of which

was requested. Then please can you remove it. If you would like an avatar image like it

or with your name then use my avatar topic. Thanks and sorry? ;D

Yes i will later today i have to go somewhere

Huh wha.. didnt he have "Fluffy" as a photo... which is the dog... in Zombies.. in which case if it was.. everyone who has a picture of a character in the game or zombie in the game needs to remove their avataar...

If im wrong then im sorry haha...

Ahah i Know that.. silly.. it's just that picture was made by me for a user called Fluffy. So... the point is that only he uses it as it was requested from him to me to make it.

LOL its funny how there is believers and non-believers :P

But anyway. I honestly just say we wait until march 3rd when the patch, and ps3/pc versions come out. I feel like we are wasting time :facepalm:

I second that

I really doubt there will be a patch that continues the easter egg.It just seems like treyarch wouldnt do that :facepalm:

I really hate how it may be possible that so many fanboys may have just made up that there is more after the death machine and we may be looking like idiots figuring it out.

But IM NOT GIVING UP! We will find this true or not (i know doesn't make sense).

WE ARE CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIE HUNTERS WE WILL GO TO ASCENSION KILL ZOMBIES A F*CK SHIT UP!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I really hate how it may be possible that so many fanboys may have just made up that there is more after the death machine and we may be looking like idiots figuring it out.

But IM NOT GIVING UP! We will find this true or not (i know doesn't make sense).

WE ARE CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIE HUNTERS WE WILL GO TO ASCENSION KILL ZOMBIES A F*CK SHIT UP!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL i with you :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL i with you :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL lets get er done son can u get on today we gotta play

About that whole thing that Treyarch would finish the Easter egg with an update, they can't just do that: release a product that isn't finished, it's just like if they released Black Ops, and only half of the singleplayer was done and said " Ok so yeah guys now you guys wait a month for the rest of it altough you've already bought it" :facepalm: . They can't just do that...

But I'm glad you´re not giving up...

About that whole thing that Treyarch would finish the Easter egg with an update, they can't just do that: release a product that isn't finished, it's just like if they released Black Ops, and only half of the singleplayer was done and said " Ok so yeah guys now you guys wait a month for the rest of it altough you've already bought it" :facepalm: . They can't just do that...

true, but still i didn't mean update i was just rambling sorry but w.e

lets all agree that theres a possiblility you could be wrong. all of this is speculation. the only reason i believe this is not the next step is that theres no audio file or new thing added to the map as a direction for the next step. but there is a chance you are right, we cant rule out anything until we try it for ourselves and investigate. and im pretty sure any player could be downed to end the glitch/your idea of the next step. and that playthegameco video you speak of with the zombie files is fake

Actually, the whole ps3 version of blops was kinda unfinished, because it was riddled with connection problems the 360 didnt have...when blops was released, the first month was pretty much an extended beta to fix the rest of the problems...also, including the rest of the easter egg in a later patch technically isnt releasing an unfinished product, cuz after all, every time you release a patch, it's like saying the last release of the game wasn't finished...just my take on it

It could be a step... If the vorkuda steps are the same as this, anyway. Isn't one of them 'sacrifice'? Losing the use of the box, perks, weapons off wall, secondary weapons and grenades could be the sacrifice.

Makes sense but who will have to sacrifice themselves.

Step 1: Secure the keys

Step 2: Ascend from the darkness

Step 3: Rain fire

Step 4: Unleash the horde

Step 5: Skewer the winged beast

Step 6: Wield a fist of iron

Step 7: Raise hell

Step 8: Freedom

I don't know about you guys, but I don't see anything there about sacrifice. Some guy just came on and threw it out there saying that "Revnoz had to sacrifice himself, so sacrifice is the last step," when actually, it has nothing to do with it. But now thanks to this guy, EVERYONE thinks we need some sort of sacrifice... :facepalm:

If you read the full string of code broken down by some softwar eengineer... ON THIS THREAD...

It seems completly plausable..

Skewer The Winged beast for example..

How the hell do we translate that to the rocket? The rocket doesnt even HAVE wings... let alone it isn't a beast.. nor are we skewering it.. we're shooting it with ray guns and bullets...

My only point is, whos to say there isn't a step needed to complete 1 of the 8 that isn't written out in the form of a technical manual..

As none of that is self explanatory...

This theory of the sacrfice I havent knocked it, only because of the explanation of the code in the other threads... on top of which as someone mentioned above and as people have mentioned...

Unless you prove it wrong, then you have no basis to say it's wrong.. Unless it's a wild idea, of diving onto a monkey @ round 23 in order to unlock a door on the other side of the map, that you then shoot with the air gun because its to heavy to open otherwise..

LOL...

Anyways.. we'll see soon... Post PS3 release if there is nothing new discovered by then, I forsee speculation dying off with in a few weeks there after.. minus the every so often Red Fuse Box type theories.. ya know, the one that everyone is tired of hearing about because it doesnt work.. LOL

Yeah it was a glitch :facepalm: Me, Juggaurnautsoda (Thunderpillow), and 2 other of my friends did it yesterday. I watched the ngt video as we were doing it and following exactly what they were doing. We did it exactly right I made sure but sadly it was nothing.

Looks like were back to theories..anybody have any good ones?

For all of you that think that its call the wonder waffle, it is freaking not! its called the wonderwaffe (pronounced vundervaff)!!! there is no waffle....and yes that is strange that his point went up. :evil: :facepalm:

People only call it that because Dempsey calls it that as well.