Next node step Must SEE\Update it works

blackfire561

Sorry to crush everyones hopes but I don't think this has anything to do With the next step. This happened to me on five. I was using a DM and for no reason it disappeared. I had a aug and a galil but I lost my galil somehow. When the thief came he took my aug and I got my galil back. We did not manage to kill the thief so I lost my aug. Everyone else had died the round before so they had no hope of surviving long in the next round.

They all died and I ran out of ammo for my galil so I went to pack-a-punch but couldn't. I tried to buy a gun off the wall but couldn't. All I could do was knife and we died soon after that. This must happen when you do something with the DM.

That isn't what interests me as much as them losing the DM's early. It didn't just "Disapear", the pop-up marker flashed and disappeared. IT seemed like they did something that almost kicked off the egg, but missed the last step.

I sent messages to everyone who listed interest here. I"ll be on today till early afternoon if anyone is up for recreating this. Send me a message:

XBL: Johnny Reklaw

Ya people stop saying its a glitch there death machine time was axed in half.They could not buy guns, use the box, or buy perks. It may be an glitch but the death machine part i dont think so.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mean to be a spoil sport here but... please remove and change

your avatar BlackFire. Unless you're the original owner of that image of which

was requested. Then please can you remove it. If you would like an avatar image like it

or with your name then use my avatar topic. Thanks and sorry? ;D

Yes i will later today i have to go somewhere

Its possible.

I have tried to replicate this once today, with no success. We did everything they did in the 4 videos (this one was the last of 4). It was all one game, we spelled Hyena and Hitsam followed by Luna. Performed the final steps, then we were sure to do the following:

1) all 4 get on the luna lander.

2) everyone shoot the moon.

3) everyone shoot the door.

We did get the death machines for 90 seconds, and all 4 of us in the PaP with no success.

Oh well.....

Its possible.

I have tried to replicate this once today, with no success. We did everything they did in the 4 videos (this one was the last of 4). It was all one game, we spelled Hyena and Hitsam followed by Luna. Performed the final steps, then we were sure to do the following:

We did get the death machines for 90 seconds, and all 4 of us in the PaP with no success.

Oh well.....

Read the update i made.

If only an official rep from Treyarch would give us a freaking clue here we could settle this debate once and for all. Unfortunately they won't tell us anything because they are too secretive that way.

I say glitch. I fully believe getting the DMs is the end of the egg. Again, My opinion

The video comments are saying use the sickle lander because it says hell in greek near it and may possibly transport you to the 'secret' 5th landing spot.

What if sacrificing a player means letting them die and getting your secondaries back is a hint you revived them and shouldnt of?

Note: 1:27 where are the bullets for his death machine??? the sound lags abit too, or is this just me?

Hmm, i have a few ideas,

1.When you are shooting the door, all aim for the actual "lock"

2. When shooting moon, wait for it to be black and white?

3. Try this more then once

idk just a few ideas to see if it works more then once to confirm if glitched or not.

also could it be the host thats the cause of this (maybe) glitch?

Hmm, i have a few ideas,

1.When you are shooting the door, all aim for the actual "lock"

2. When shooting moon, wait for it to be black and white?

3. Try this more then once

idk just a few ideas to see if it works more then once to confirm if glitched or not.

also could it be the host thats the cause of this (maybe) glitch?

No spiderbite says he is always the host of every zombie game he plays

Its possible.

Oh well.....

Read the update i made.

interesting...I am wondering what you did that we did not? Perhaps we can get on tomorrow and try it to see if we can find what causes this glitch? It is possible our lunar lander timing AFTER getting the DM was late. I had a kid who was rather jumpy and button happy...we'd almost landed at the B&W section of the egg...

Finally having time to watch the video in full, a few things happen that Spider does NOT comment about.

1. they receive a Max Ammo just before he goes down. A Max ammo is the only known way to replenish Gersh devices. I say this because Kentucky (Yellow) went down moments before, and I am not sure if they tried to buy weapons and so forth before hand...or between the max ammo and Spider going down.

If it WAS spider going down...why him? Because he was Nikolai? Because he was host (He has said he always hosts games he is recording)?

2. Yellow gains 110 points when they are shooting the lock. I would LOVE to know what he was shooting at. Hit points are 10 points per bullet, with 50 for killing a zombie. 100 for headshot, and 130 for knifing.

It is POSSIBLE that a zombie crawler died, thus respawning with legs and he shot him through that back window? If so, and he got a headshot, it would equal the 110 that he got. This would mean they would have had 2 zombie crawlers...but Spiderbite is a point whore (self-proclaimed none-the-less) and if you watch his other videos. He always kills any extra crawlers. It'd be hard to believe he missed one. Also Death Machines are not meant for quality shots as much as they're meant for quantity....that's one hell of a shot Kentucky would have pulled off. Even so...its a plausible theory as to why he got 110 points. There was NO animation on the door or otherwise...are you supposed to realize the door was shot in time?

If you rewatch that particular section...Spider backs up and you see Hypermole (Green) and Frank (White) both shooting...but no bullets coming from behind spider. Where is Kentucky shooting? What is he shooting at?

3. So, blackfire, I ask you this: Did you time how long you got the DM's exactly? Was it 46 seconds like Spiderbite got? (Note: The timer goes just past 45 and is closer to 46 when they actually run out)? Was it after shooting the door?

And what parts of the process did you follow? Was there 2 Gersh devices when freeing Gersh like the video (Only detail I didn't mimic).

****EDIT:****

4. Why can he interact with the Dolls (I presume Song bears and other non-press "X" items on the map) Hint at what to do?

****END EDIT****

I will be on tomorrow night...for a long time. Anyone is free to join me in analyzing this further. I think I will dedicate my night to this....

Its possible.

Oh well.....

Read the update i made.

interesting...I am wondering what you did that we did not? Perhaps we can get on tomorrow and try it to see if we can find what causes this glitch? It is possible our lunar lander timing AFTER getting the DM was late. I had a kid who was rather jumpy and button happy...we'd almost landed at the B&W section of the egg...

Finally having time to watch the video in full, a few things happen that Spider does NOT comment about.

1. they receive a Max Ammo just before he goes down. A Max ammo is the only known way to replenish Gersh devices. I say this because Kentucky (Yellow) went down moments before, and I am not sure if they tried to buy weapons and so forth before hand...or between the max ammo and Spider going down.

If it WAS spider going down...why him? Because he was Nikolai? Because he was host (He has said he always hosts games he is recording)?

2. Yellow gains 110 points when they are shooting the lock. I would LOVE to know what he was shooting at. Hit points are 10 points per bullet, with 50 for killing a zombie. 100 for headshot, and 130 for knifing.

It is POSSIBLE that a zombie crawler died, thus respawning with legs and he shot him through that back window? If so, and he got a headshot, it would equal the 110 that he got. This would mean they would have had 2 zombie crawlers...but Spiderbite is a point whore (self-proclaimed none-the-less) and if you watch his other videos. He always kills any extra crawlers. It'd be hard to believe he missed one. Also Death Machines are not meant for quality shots as much as they're meant for quantity....that's one hell of a shot Kentucky would have pulled off. Even so...its a plausible theory as to why he got 110 points. There was NO animation on the door or otherwise...are you supposed to realize the door was shot in time?

If you rewatch that particular section...Spider backs up and you see Hypermole (Green) and Frank (White) both shooting...but no bullets coming from behind spider. Where is Kentucky shooting? What is he shooting at?

3. So, blackfire, I ask you this: Did you time how long you got the DM's exactly? Was it 46 seconds like Spiderbite got? (Note: The timer goes just past 45 and is closer to 46 when they actually run out)? Was it after shooting the door?

And what parts of the process did you follow? Was there 2 Gersh devices when freeing Gersh like the video (Only detail I didn't mimic).

****EDIT:****

4. Why can he interact with the Dolls (I presume Song bears and other non-press "X" items on the map) Hint at what to do?

****END EDIT****

I will be on tomorrow night...for a long time. Anyone is free to join me in analyzing this further. I think I will dedicate my night to this....

Wow thats alot nice job and i only got the death machines for 42 seconds.

Wow thats alot nice job and i only got the death machines for 42 seconds.

that makes me think something done VERY EARLY in the easter egg set the time for the run-out of DM. Shooting the moon?

We have a 4 second margin of error here...what happens different within 4 seconds of these two occurrences?

Maaan i want to get to the bottom of this easter egg soooo bad.

make me mad i dont even own ascension with there been an xbox elite in my house, damn doley here cant afford shiiiit

LOL i have 2 xbox's

My xbox arcade that i bought myself and xbox slim i got for christmas. Plus 3 mw2, 1 Waw, 2 Black ops and 4 Controllers. All bought myself (except for slim) and im 14 with no job. I also have one hand

[brains] to me

make me mad i dont even own ascension with there been an xbox elite in my house, damn doley here cant afford shiiiit

LOL i have 2 xbox's

My xbox arcade that i bought myself and xbox slim i got for christmas. Plus 3 mw2, 1 Waw, 2 Black ops and 4 Controllers. All bought myself (except for slim) and im 14 with no job. I also have one hand

[brains] to me

What does that have to do with this topic.

Don't mean to be a spoil sport here but... please remove and change

your avatar BlackFire. Unless you're the original owner of that image of which

was requested. Then please can you remove it. If you would like an avatar image like it

or with your name then use my avatar topic. Thanks and sorry? ;D

Yes i will later today i have to go somewhere

Huh wha.. didnt he have "Fluffy" as a photo... which is the dog... in Zombies.. in which case if it was.. everyone who has a picture of a character in the game or zombie in the game needs to remove their avataar...

If im wrong then im sorry haha...