Next node step Must SEE\Update it works

blackfire561

What is going on they got the death machines went on the lander and shot at the moon for a while and tried to debunk some theories.The thing is there death machines ran out in like 40 seconds when they are all 90 they cant pack a punch use the box or buy guns or perks. What is going on thank you NextGenTactics you may have just found the next step watch the video and check it out for yourselves please comment and let me know what you think.

{/Update me and my friends did it last night it works.

8jgEZC9ZdEs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....when they got the DM's and they were shooting at the big locked door the yellow players points went up? what do you think happened their?

If you watch the other 3 videos they were trying to debunk that theory of course it was proven false.The theory was if you shoot that door with the death machines you would get the wunder- waffle.

Is it just me or when they were riding the lander with the DMs as the entered the centerfuige room all the color faded away for a second or two. Does this always happen? I don't remember it happening other than the very beginning.

Perhaps it's not the moon that they hit but all those lights on that scafold looking thing. He looks down and then back up at the last moment and seems to hit the lights before the lander enters the hole... then the color is gone momentarily.

Is it just me or when they were riding the lander with the DMs as the entered the centerfuige room all the color faded away for a second or two. Does this always happen? I don't remember it happening other than the very beginning.

Perhaps it's not the moon that they hit but all those lights on that scafold looking thing. He looks down and then back up at the last moment and seems to hit the lights before the lander enters the hole... then the color is gone momentarily.

yep always happens

Sorry to crush everyones hopes but I don't think this has anything to do With the next step. This happened to me on five. I was using a DM and for no reason it disappeared. I had a aug and a galil but I lost my galil somehow. When the thief came he took my aug and I got my galil back. We did not manage to kill the thief so I lost my aug. Everyone else had died the round before so they had no hope of surviving long in the next round.

They all died and I ran out of ammo for my galil so I went to pack-a-punch but couldn't. I tried to buy a gun off the wall but couldn't. All I could do was knife and we died soon after that. This must happen when you do something with the DM.

Sorry to crush everyones hopes but I don't think this has anything to do With the next step. This happened to me on five. I was using a DM and for no reason it disappeared. I had a aug and a galil but I lost my galil somehow. When the thief came he took my aug and I got my galil back. We did not manage to kill the thief so I lost my aug. Everyone else had died the round before so they had no hope of surviving long in the next round.

They all died and I ran out of ammo for my galil so I went to pack-a-punch but couldn't. I tried to buy a gun off the wall but couldn't. All I could do was knife and we died soon after that. This must happen when you do something with the DM.

That isn't what interests me as much as them losing the DM's early. It didn't just "Disapear", the pop-up marker flashed and disappeared. IT seemed like they did something that almost kicked off the egg, but missed the last step.

I sent messages to everyone who listed interest here. I"ll be on today till early afternoon if anyone is up for recreating this. Send me a message:

XBL: Johnny Reklaw