POSSIBLY Next Part of Node Egg

Pandaman5797

I Can't believe none of us have noticed this before :facepalm:...

At first when I saw this image, I thought it was a hint for our death machines, but then I saw this:

and I realized that the sign was just pointing to the centrifuge...but maybe the fact that the centrifuge looks similar to a death machine could be a hint that the next part of the easter egg lies with the centrifuge:?::?::?:

*URL's if you can't see the images (In order)

http://img51.imageshack.us/i/photogn.png/

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/photo1tx.png/

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, i have a ps3 so this might have happened already but anyway.

all this story about sacrifice or something in the omega forum.

maybe you have to get downed by the centrifuge while having the death machines. or maybe everyone has to get downed.

i would try this myself, but yeah...

well in the chat me and mallen were talking and in the coding it says (0,0,0) and its co ordinates so basicly 4 people = 4 sets or (0,0,0) co ordinates. Im thinking you have to stand in the general location of those co ordinates and shoot the centerfuse

As the person who answered your question said that the (0,0,0) is the lander, maybe as soon as you free the spirit you all get on the lander and use it before getting the DMs and have it take you back to the centrifuge room and you just stand in place and all shoot. It's worth a try at least.

Damn if you kids had brains wed have this easter egg figured out 100%.

But instead its like hey did you notice in the beginning the screen is in black and white? Somehow richtofen must be hacking into my TV set, cause I mean why would a game be in B/w?

/sarcasm

AYE AYE captain, glad to see your contribution to the cause

Well I agree that the (0,0,0) is DEFINATLY the starting point, the lander AND just on the wall there is this weird-ass like target on the wall, someone said two things: that you could see Sam's head in that target and that you could see Sam's head in the moon so maybe this has something to do with the topic: Sam's Message???

• 3 weeks later...

i have a clue that might work After you get the Death machines you walk straight out the door and to the left will be two holes with a repair sign. Behind that is two tubes attached to a generator. You go behind that and shoot it with DM. It will move and get attached into holes. After you shoot it there is another earthquake and sam laughs?

YOU MUST DO THE FINAL NODE OF THE EASTER EGG JUST BEFORE A MONKEY ROUND, GO TO THE CENTRIFUGE WHICH IS THE THING IN THE FIRST ROOM WITH ALL 4 PEOPLE. STAND ON THE MARKERS ON THE FLOOR AND COPY THIS DIAGRAM.

YOU ALL SHOOT THE TOP OF THE CENTRIFUGE.

YOU MUST HAVE THE 2 GERSCH DEVICES DOWN AFTER SHOOTING

I HAVE ANNOTED THE DIAGRAM.

THIS WAS ORIGINALLY ON NOVA6.COM AND RELEASED BY TREYARCH

heres the site with image http://www.wethegamerz.com/forum/showth ... ow-found!!!