Max out points on the early rounds

shipleysk8

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is right.. it gives you more chances in the beginning @ the box b4 it gets hard.. but there is a break down with safety...

lvl 1 - 7 shots leg + stab

lvl 2 - 9 shots waist + stab

lvl 3 - 12 shots waist + stab

lvl 4 - 16 shots chest + stab

lvl 5 - 21 shots chest + stab

You can shoot more than this particular #, but one miscalculated shot will kill the zombie and forgo the stab points...

Keep in mind also -- between lvls 3 - 5 it becomes hard to stick to this tactic, as ammo typically begins to run low, but it works best if you DO NOT leave the centrifuge room pre 5... Also, allowing zombies thru the windows for the stab.. to collect the common 2x and Max and Insta you may receive.. Also, it seems that when a bomb appears, if you give it a moment in lower lvls a zombie WILL drop a 2x.. giving you 800 instead of 400.. So save the bombs for if you need them.. whats better 400 points killing 6 zombies.. or shooting - then stabbing + bomb when fast blink..

Based on ammo, and volume @ windows you can be @ lvl 5 with anywhere from 5k - 8k in points... keep in mind, thats enough to carry you to the box as a whole and check it till the damn thing "bears" while having the safety net of a low volume of zombies @ lower lvls based on ammo.. checking from lvl 4 - 6... Now who wouldn't want a Ray gun @ 5? or an RPK or an HK.. Granted these weapons could be considered unnecessary @ lower lvls, but at higher ones when you need it... who's to say you'll get it?

I also know a lot of this is already well known amongst the Zombie community. However for someone to only just post this now, makes me think of when I was first getting into Zombies... No one told me, I had to figure it out on my own..

SO I thank the person who started this topic and also I am happy to elaborate on its point..

:)

Normally the zombies only take 4 or 5 shots b4 you can knife them but you can shoot them 8 times in the leg thus far maxing out your point im new here so sorry if this has alredy been said

gonna run out of ammo fast!!!

This guy serious?

You dont run out of ammo that quickly the first 5 rounds there guy ;/

Plus it's pistol ammo what are you worried about :P

Haha yea, this has been discussed many a time. But thanks for the refresher course! :]:] Im a knifer, though. I usually dont shoot my pistol until Rounds 4-5 and after just because its harder to knife and survive after that so you need to weaken them beforehand with some bullets to their chest. Hehehe.

Lets not be douches about stuff that's been discussed; no matter how obliviously known it is when it comes to Zombie slaying. They're new, and don't know what has and hasn't been discussed, so its understandable to hear random things that everyone knows or already found Easter Eggs and Rumors. The search function doesnt always save you when it comes down to it.

Just say thanks and move on you guys. No need to be jerkfaces about it and post two worded answers to increase your post count.

I shoot four bullets at the beginning of the round into anywhere on their bodies except for the head. Then I knife. I do this process until I run out ammo and then I'll just knife. There's usually a max ammo in the first few rounds, anyway. It'd be nice to start maxed out, though.

Sometimes I take an M14 and stay to about Round 7.

This guy serious?

you always get a max ammo aroun round 4 so ya i am sirous i was just making a post trying to help new zombie players if you dont like what i have to say then dont read it

Somebody tell me how to give this man [brains] and I will. I love that you're taking no poop from anyone!

if you dont like what i have to say then dont read it

they wont know if they like what you say until they read it

This guy serious?

you always get a max ammo aroun round 4 so ya i am sirous i was just making a post trying to help new zombie players if you dont like what i have to say then dont read it

Somebody tell me how to give this man [brains] and I will. I love that you're taking no poop from anyone!

he was taking no poop but unfortunately now he is having to take your cock

I don't think you guys are getting the most bang for your buck. Firing any shots before round 3 is kind of a waste.

For single player, I don't fire at all until round 3, just knifing as they come through the window for powerups. Then at round 3, I get a max spawn, gather them into a group, and then unload into the group until there are only 1 or 2 zombies left.

Keep in mind that you get piercing points, but it does negligible damage on the subsequent damage. So if you fire 8 shots into 1 zombie and knife him to death, you will normally get 210 points (80 + 130 for the knife). But if you wait until they're all in a group, you will hit at least 3 zombies for each bullet. So the clip alone gets you a minimum of 240 points, if you stab the zombie you can still get another 130 for each kill (not as risky as it sounds, you'll only be hit once and you can back up to recharge).